+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TAC Tailgating Policy

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

TAC Tailgating Policy

In case some of you didn't know, they are continuing last year's policy of not allowing anyone on the hill after 8 AM, unless you have a red (or higher) parking pass. I personally won't be doing a tailgate this year, as sitting on the hill for 10 hours prior to kickoff is not really a good use of my time.

https://latechsports.com/news/2018/9/3/parking-information-set-for-la-tech-home-football-games.aspx

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: TAC Tailgating Policy

Quote Originally Posted by jellidawg View Post
    In case some of you didn't know, they are continuing last year's policy of not allowing anyone on the hill after 8 AM, unless you have a red (or higher) parking pass. I personally won't be doing a tailgate this year, as sitting on the hill for 10 hours prior to kickoff is not really a good use of my time.

https://latechsports.com/news/2018/9/3/parking-information-set-for-la-tech-home-football-games.aspx
    Once again, our AD will use the "it's for the kids safety" excuse, but will allow vehicles to drive all over creation as long as they enter from the south side of the tailgate area (Alabama) where hundreds of kiddos are running around.

Our AD knew last year was a fail, but he doubles down on his mistake this year which will KILL student tailgating in Hideaway park and continue to hurt those who were tailgating on the TAC hill when he was still pooping green.

What a goofball!

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

I love my Louisiana Tech, but we do ALL WE CAN, seemingly, to retrograde. We had good inertia going a few years ago, and now we're heading back to making it hard for people to enjoy football.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I think TMAC is a plant, by evil-doers, bent on destroying Tech Football. They know they couldn't compete fair and square, so they use this clandestine, infiltration tactic.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

all you people that live farther out than 70 miles from campus have to take Friday off to drive over and put up your tents and set up your grill. Unbelievable.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

TMAC Tailgating Policy= you little people get out of the way...... I have 6 people who want to park in those suite parking spots this year...... If a Southland conference team wanted to trade us a washing machine and a dryer for our AD I would take it in a heart beat. Least something would work how its supposed to.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Would some responsible person with common sense and pull please step in and solve this very solvable problem? Like others have said, we were making progress with the student attendance. This has set us back 20 years.
    Go Tech!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Once again, our AD will use the "it's for the kids safety" excuse, but will allow vehicles to drive all over creation as long as they enter from the south side of the tailgate area (Alabama) where hundreds of kiddos are running around.

Our AD knew last year was a fail, but he doubles down on his mistake this year which will KILL student tailgating in Hideaway park and continue to hurt those who were tailgating on the TAC hill when he was still pooping green.

What a goofball!

Good grief--I would love to have you face to face with Coach and AD-- heck, even my friend Salmon-- would you say any of the negative crap to their face?? count on you for negative posts --

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    all you people that live farther out than 70 miles from campus have to take Friday off to drive over and put up your tents and set up your grill. Unbelievable.
    Or start hiring Tech organizations through SGA.

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    Would some responsible person with common sense and pull please step in and solve this very solvable problem? Like others have said, we were making progress with the student attendance. This has set us back 20 years.
    Read the below response to see how flippant those types of people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Good grief--I would love to have you face to face with Coach and AD-- heck, even my friend Salmon-- would you say any of the negative crap to their face?? count on you for negative posts --

Varsity Bulldog jellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the roughjellidawg is a jewel in the rough jellidawg's Avatar

I have spoken with Solomon regarding this issue. I have also let him know several other people that will not be able to tailgate on the hill this year. He knows that I am frustrated with this policy. Why not just set the limit to 5 hours prior to kickoff? That is when the shuttle starts to run, before Bulldog Village opens, and about when they used to start policing the parking passes. I guess that makes too much sense for us to do it. And now that I've mentioned it on BBB, it will never happen...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

....I can't speak for PD, but I personally tell Solomon Randle (if that's who you are referring to) these things ALL THE TIME. Face to face. Over lunch. Over dinner. At ball games. At restaurants. At a lot of places. Solomon knows they aren't perfect. The AD has received an earful from me too.

Quit acting like someone is afraid to talk to Solomon or the AD face-to-face.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Chill out. Soloman knows our AD is a goofball. He and his peers had to listen all the BS last year. I'm sure they are excited to be going through the same thing again

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

I really don't give a damn, I'll show up at 11 and park in the gravel lot by the tac. I wouldn't even ask for a washing machine, I'd give Tmac away

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Used to do that. Used to be all we looked forward to.

That was back then. Before family tailgates were ignored, then priced out, then runned off.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    I wouldn't even ask for a washing machine, I'd give Tmac away
    I don't think we could give him away at this point even if we threw in a washing machine.

+ Reply to Thread