+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Travesty unfolding in Kavanaugh Hearing

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Re: Travesty unfolding in Kavanaugh Hearing

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I was talking about detltu’s specific experiences. That is what I wanted to understand. Are YOU that obtuse?

I am not a Democrat and I don’t really have anything to add to what Dawg80 said about Coons. Has Coons denied it? Tell me more about it and why I should care to even argue about it.
    And yet when presented the article, your first response was to make a comment about how this was the reason he was well-liked by republicans.

Can you tell me more about that? Why do you think republicans love him? What activities have you personally experienced that puts him in the same category as republicans?

Details....we need details.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Besides, DNW, it sounds like you have been spending too much time listening to right wing talking heads argue some strawman objection to Kavanaugh. I wasn’t arguing that what Kavanaugh did as a teenager disqualified him from the job. It was his dishonesty and poor temperament that he exhibited last month.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Besides, DNW, it sounds like you have been spending too much time listening to right wing talking heads argue some strawman objection to Kavanaugh. I wasn’t arguing that what Kavanaugh did as a teenager disqualified him from the job. It was his dishonesty and poor temperament that he exhibited last month.
    His temperament was very understandable.

Were you saying Hillary's temperament made her unfit to be president when she screamed about "what difference does it make"?

Your tribal paint is showing.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    And yet when presented the article, your first response was to make a comment about how this was the reason he was well-liked by republicans.

Can you tell me more about that? Why do you think republicans love him? What activities have you personally experienced that puts him in the same category as republicans?

Details....we need details.
    I didn’t think the article was relevant, so I tried to tie it back to something we were discussing.

Sounds like he should have been partying with Kavanaugh, or maybe even Trump since the ladies were allegedly wearing bikinis.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    His temperament was very understandable.

Were you saying Hillary's temperament made her unfit to be president when she screamed about "what difference does it make"?

Your tribal paint is showing.
    Exactly. Judges shouldn’t behave like politicians.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Now we have ethics complaints.

It will never stop because liberals and their duckling followers have nothing else to support or run on. The only thing they have is riot, picket, protest, scream at people until they leave a restaurant, or sit in the middle of the highway when they don’t get their way(outside of what seems to be a very small minority of people who can think for themselves and not follow the mob.

I much prefer to, like most conservatives I know, pay attention to what is happening and then cast my vote when I see something I don’t agree with, have reasonable discussion, and try to the best of my simple brains ability to at least comprehend someone else’s viewpoint(Of course acknowledging there are a small minority of so called conservatives who can not do this).

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Dem senator Chris Coons, the flake's good pal, threw wild parties with underage drinking, girls in bikinis running around, and cocaine.

http://milnenews.com/2018/10/10/demo...d-petty-crime/
    When is the next one?

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Now we have ethics complaints.

It will never stop because liberals and their duckling followers have nothing else to support or run on. The only thing they have is riot, picket, protest, scream at people until they leave a restaurant, or sit in the middle of the highway when they don’t get their way(outside of what seems to be a very small minority of people who can think for themselves and not follow the mob.

I much prefer to, like most conservatives I know, pay attention to what is happening and then cast my vote when I see something I don’t agree with, have reasonable discussion, and try to the best of my simple brains ability to at least comprehend someone else’s viewpoint(Of course acknowledging there are a small minority of so called conservatives who can not do this).
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/10/ethi...olved-yet.html

It doesn’t say they were filed by liberals. I suspect they will be dismissed by the the 10th Circuit as being moot. Although he violated the code of ethics when he said them (he wasn’t a SC justice yet), these ethics rules aren’t binding on the SC.

Would you rather live in a world where people didn’t file complaints against judges when they violate the rules. Personally, I wish the 10th circuit would confirm those allegations, if true, are rule violations but they are moot now that Kavanaugh sits on the SC. Our judges need to follow the rules for the sake of our judicial system.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Exactly. Judges shouldn’t behave like politicians.
    Yet there are 2-3 current female justices on the supreme court who always seem to insert themselves into political discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Yet there are 2-3 current female justices on the supreme court who always seem to insert themselves into political discussions.
    Ginsberg was criticized by the NYT, WaPo and many of the same people that criticized Kavanaugh’s performance in the hearing when she spoke out against Trump. You will have to provide examples of Kagan and Sotomayor.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Ginsberg was criticized by the NYT, WaPo and many of the same people that criticized Kavanaugh’s performance in the hearing when she spoke out against Trump. You will have to provide examples of Kagan and Sotomayor.
    But did anyone wake her up and tell her? That's the real question here.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Did the Democrats threaten to impeach Ginsburg? Of course they didn't, and their behavior concerning Justice Kavanaugh proves that they're the epitome of hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Did the Democrats threaten to impeach Ginsburg? Of course they didn't, and their behavior concerning Justice Kavanaugh proves that they're the epitome of hypocrisy.
    Impeach her for what? She didn’t lie under oath. That is why they are taking about impeaching Kavanaugh. Maybe you don’t understand what the word “hypocrisy” means.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Impeach her for what? She didn’t lie under oath. That is why they are taking about impeaching Kavanaugh. Maybe you don’t understand what the word “hypocrisy” means.
    Screw you you egotistical jerk. Maybe you're the one that doesn't understand the meaning of hypocrisy. You refuse to see it in the Democrats because you're such a hypocrite yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Screw you you egotistical jerk. Maybe you're the one that doesn't understand the meaning of hypocrisy. You refuse to see it in the Democrats because you're such a hypocrite yourself.
    Impeach her for what? Point out the hypocrisy.

+ Reply to Thread