+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: NIKE-Kapernick

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: NIKE-Kapernick

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    Btw, pretty sure Nike made the first “road running” shoe for the masses but if you actually are a jogger or serious road runner, Nike’s suck! ASICS, Brooks, souconi etc are way better. Phil sold out. Goosey loves that!
    Serious runners are a small fraction of the athletic shoe market.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    y

I actually agree with you!!!! Btw, I just saw an add for a movie opening on Christmas Day. The “ture” story of ruth Nader ginsburg. The first openly non partisan justice is not mentioned in the add. Goosey, you going to be there for opening day?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Well, I happen to cross paths with multiple “non serious” runners each time I go to Fleet Feet or a similar store. No, I don’t interview them, but I overhear things like, “I’m not a runner, but I still want good support.” Or “I run once or twice a week.”

None of them are buying Nike because the stores I go to for shoes don’t sell them. But, none of them seem to be marathon runners either.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Well, I happen to cross paths with multiple “non serious” runners each time I go to Fleet Feet or a similar store. No, I don’t interview them, but I overhear things like, “I’m not a runner, but I still want good support.” Or “I run once or twice a week.”

None of them are buying Nike because the stores I go to for shoes don’t sell them. But, none of them seem to be marathon runners either.
    There are loads of reasons to buy athletic shoes that are less supportive.

I am not a runner and I want my shoes to perform like cross trainers. I want the sole to flex a lot and I want the upper to be lightweight. At the gym (not on the streets and trails) most folks seem to be looking for similar qualities. Nike, Reebok, UA, and NB make shoes that fit these characteristics and look good. Of course leg day calls for a different shoe altogether.

+ Reply to Thread