+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: NIKE-Kapernick

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Re: NIKE-Kapernick

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I don’t hate him, except when he was at Nevada. However, I don’t believe his motives had anything to do with any injustice, but more to do with keeping his name out there. And you don’t know enough about me to know about my ideas of how I think the world works.

But here you claiming to know enough about Kap's ideas and the way he really thinks. HAHAHA the hypocrisy is real.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    But here you claiming to know enough about Kap's ideas and the way he really thinks. HAHAHA the hypocrisy is real.

Kapernick said what he felt and his ideas.

Learn the definition of hypocrisy before you use it.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Kapernick said what he felt and his ideas.

Learn the definition of hypocrisy before you use it.
    Hey don't get mad at me lol, I'm just speaking truth PawPaw
    And if you know his ideas then why all the hate?
    I think I will go buy a new pair of Nike Air Max today lol

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Atta boy! pay too much for a pair of shoes....that'll show 'em!
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 12-20-2018 at 08:27 AM.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I wouldn’t suggest that anyone take stock advice from me. But we were all watching Nike stock the day and week of the announcement because someone created a thread on it.

The initial movement was down as it was a controversial announcement and some investors are going to flee controversial stocks when it doesn’t fit their risk profile. In the week following the announcement people flocked back to the stock and the price completely recovered and set new all time highs. Sales grew.

Nike stock, like most everything else is going through price adjustments over the past several months with all the market volatilty. This month has been particularly crazy with the DJIA making triple digit moves in all but 3 trading sessions. These moves are based on shifting reactions to trade disputes, larger economic growth indicators, inflation and interest rate fears, geopolitical fears, etc.

The proof of the impact of the Nike endorsement will be much clearer in Nike’s earnings announcement that is expected this coming week.
    Boom-shak-a-Laka!

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/20/nike...s-q2-2019.html

lol I can hear heads popping

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Up only 8 percent so far this year, Nike's stock is under-performing relative to rivals Under Armour and Lululemon, but its $110.5 billion market value dwarfs those of its competitors.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Up only 8 percent so far this year, Nike's stock is under-performing relative to rivals Under Armour and Lululemon, but its $110.5 billion market value dwarfs those of its competitors.
    Well, they just made the earnings announcement after hours today.

The earnings tell the story though. Consumers bought the endorsement.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

...and you wet your panties.

...and you wet your panties.
    Actually, I am looking forward to an opportunity to be wrong again so I can actually learn something new. You guys are letting me down.

Actually, I am looking forward to an opportunity to be wrong again so I can actually learn something new. You guys are letting me down.
    You have to make stuff up to be correct. Nobody ever argued that the stock went down like a rock and then went back up.

You have to make stuff up to be correct. Nobody ever argued that the stock went down like a rock and then went back up.
    Maybe you missed it, but we are in a bear market (NASDAQ, with DJIA bordering on it) and a very volatile one at that. Focusing on the stock price doesn’t make sense when you can see earnings went up - consumers spoke. The stock price is responding to the extent it will against the inertia of a market that is concerned about interest rates, slowing economic growth, possibility of recession, trade wars, etc.

It was a smart move by Nike, as clearly shown by the earnings. You geysers that wear orthopedic trainers aren’t part of their market.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Hey chief, post a picture of your new Nike Air Max.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Good for Phil and his buddy’s up in a Oregon. I’ll I can do is never buy Nike apparel again and turn my existing Nike apparel into dust rags. I am just one person so I am sure it won’t matter but I’ll sleep better at night.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

Btw, pretty sure Nike made the first “road running” shoe for the masses but if you actually are a jogger or serious road runner, Nike’s suck! ASICS, Brooks, souconi etc are way better. Phil sold out. Goosey loves that!

+ Reply to Thread