+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tech NFL 2018

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech NFL 2018

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

I though the NFL hit Dixon with a four game suspension earlier this year for PEDs or something during his recovery from injury. Was that Henderson? I would have sworn it was Dixon.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    I though the NFL hit Dixon with a four game suspension earlier this year for PEDs or something during his recovery from injury. Was that Henderson? I would have sworn it was Dixon.
    Dixon was suspended the first four games in 2017 for PED's. During that time he was on the IR list. Dixon played this past weekend scoring a TD. But he was injured yet again and is likely to miss a game Thursday night. Baltimore has two backs left on the active roster, but may call up a third from the practice squad.

Henderson has a one game suspension, but he is only a practice squad player. His career is not looking to great so far. Has missed loads of time for personal reason.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Dixon was suspended the first four games in 2017 for PED's. During that time he was on the IR list. Dixon played this past weekend scoring a TD. But he was injured yet again and is likely to miss a game Thursday night. Baltimore has two backs left on the active roster, but may call up a third from the practice squad.

Henderson has a one game suspension, but he is only a practice squad player. His career is not looking to great so far. Has missed loads of time for personal reason.
    I guess I can't keep track of years now. I am surprised suspensions can be served while on the IR. Doesn't seem to be much of a penalty in that case unless they docked his pay.

I

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Dixon was placed on IR.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Dixon was placed on IR.
    He is designated to return, let's hope he makes it. He plays pretty good when he plays.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

I am not going to lie. I have Alex Collins in fantasy football as my RB2 this year and when he put the ball on the ground and Dixon ran out the game after it was a blowout most people thought to themselves "didn't need Collins, he'll be back next week" I was thinking "Oh no, I don't have Dixon on my roster and he is about to take his spot". Half my team is injured already and I don't have a roster spot I can spare for when I expect Dixon to take over especially now that he is going to be out several weeks.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

That player intro from Sunday night NFL (posted on ELB Facebook) is quality recruiting material,

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    That player intro from Sunday night NFL (posted on ELB Facebook) is quality recruiting material,
    Got a link?

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Here are some Tech players and their current NFL status according to NFL rosters:

Ryan Allen Punter New England
    Kentrell Brice Starting Safety Green Bay
    Vernon Butler Back-up Defensive Tackle Carolina
    Kenneth Dixon 3rd string Running Back Baltimore
    Jeff Driskell Back-up Quarterback Cincinnati
    Justin Ellis Starting defensive tackle Raiders
    Jordan Mills Starting tackle Buffalo
    Trent Taylor Back-up Wide Receiver San Francisco
    Tramon Williams Starting Cornerback Green Bay
    Xavier Woods Starting Safety Dallas
    Carlos Henderson Denver practice squad, but under drug suspension
    Vontarrious Dora Waived from Arizona, unsigned
    Boston Scott Waived from New Orleans, cleared waivers, expected to be signed to Saints practice squad

Not sure who else might be on practice squads. It is also possible I may have missed someone on a current 53 man roster. I didn't look at every roster, only those where I knew of a Tech player. Please add any player you are aware of.

I didn't realize Tramon was back with the Packers. Interesting.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I didn't realize Tramon was back with the Packers. Interesting.
    He had a really good year last year and got a nice contract for a 35-year old.

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/201...gence-in-2017/

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    He had a really good year last year and got a nice contract for a 35-year old.

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/201...gence-in-2017/
    Since you're on the subject.

Contract Notes:
    • $4.75M guaranteed (signing bonus + 2018 salary)
    • 2019 Roster Bonus: $1M (due the 3rd league day of 2019)
    • Per Game Active Bonus: $25,000 ($400,000, 15 LTBE in 2018)
    • Workout Bonus: $100,000

Sources: NFL contract specifics generally collected from verified reports.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/green-ba...williams-3761/

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Denver has seen enough, Henderson is gone.

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis
    Broncos released WR Carlos Henderson, per source. #9sports

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

This is the location. I don't do twitter, can't seem to copy/paste.
    Scroll down to a McCleland post
    https://twitter.com/LATechFB?ref_src...hreport.com%2F

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    This is the location. I don't do twitter, can't seem to copy/paste.
    Scroll down to a McCleland post
    https://twitter.com/LATechFB?ref_src...hreport.com%2F
    Love his posted replays and highlights.

+ Reply to Thread