+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: White T

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: White T

Ah yes....the ole uni discussion. Given we play "BYE" this week, I suppose it was to be expected to heat up.

I remember all kinds of combos. All red. Red-white-red. And the sojourn into the blue being Columbia blue, like the Techsters. Personally, I am partial to red. I like Red-red-white, and now like White-red-white, like introduced at the HoD Bowl.

I'm also okay with Pepsi. But then, I like RC Cola (with a moon pie) too.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    Red jersey with red pants reminds me of long-johns.

This is how I feel about all white (and not just us, even the famous all white looks like Texas aren't my favorite).

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    5 on white but 3 on others just doesnt work when mixing unis. It needs to be all 3 or all 5.
    I respectfully disagree. If you want "stripes" consistent - end zone, red, white, blue, gray, or black pants or jersey- If red is always the middle color, flanked by white, then blue on the outside (stripe or background), any color jersey with any color pants, for that matter helmet would work. Otherwise, the order will have to be different
    Any blue helmet, jersey, or pant would look like three stripes white, red, white..

Think about it.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    I respectfully disagree. If you want "stripes" consistent - end zone, red, white, blue, gray, or black pants or jersey- If red is always the middle color, flanked by white, then blue on the outside (stripe or background), any color jersey with any color pants, for that matter helmet would work. Otherwise, the order will have to be different
    Any blue helmet, jersey, or pant would look like three stripes white, red, white..

Think about it.
    I just never liked the mix-matched stripe counts. 5 on the white helmet but 3 on the blue jersey, like it was before we switched over to Adidas, just doesnt feel right. I’d rather it be consistent on the whole uniform.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

I just never liked the mix-matched stripe counts. 5 on the white helmet but 3 on the blue jersey, like it was before we switched over to Adidas, just doesnt feel right. I’d rather it be consistent on the whole uniform.
    Let me try this one more time:

1. Note the blue jersey and white pants

White on white:

Better, and helmet:

We've never tried it on red to my knowledge. We always have swapped blue for red in the center stripe = inconsistent.
    Wish some of our IT pros could conjure up that stripe pattern on red.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Better, and helmet:
    See, that one is fine with what im saying. The whole uniform is consistent. 3 separated stripes, the five stripe effect is given over the helmet, jersey, and pants.

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

See, that one is fine with what im saying. The whole uniform is consistent. 3 separated stripes, the five stripe effect is given over the helmet, jersey, and pants.
    Just to be argumentative, (which I usually am not) the red stripe on the helmet and jersey is relatively the same width but gets wider on the pants while the blue stripe appears to get wider from the helmet down to the jersey to the pants.

Maybe it is a visual effect but not consistent IMO.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Stripes? 3 stripes, 5 stripes, stripe width, color alignment….sheesh! Glad I mostly just pay attention to how the team performs, and not notice such uniform details. Some of you are such fashion gurus! Does your purse match your outfit? Oh, and your shoes too?

Quote Originally Posted by RGTech98 View Post
    Just to be argumentative, (which I usually am not) the red stripe on the helmet and jersey is relatively the same width but gets wider on the pants while the blue stripe appears to get wider from the helmet down to the jersey to the pants.

Maybe it is a visual effect but not consistent IMO.
    Just talking number of stripes here. Width is another story that doesnt bother me like mixing 3 and 5.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

My favorite stripes

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Bottom line is we need the white stripe to separate the blue and red stripes. The current stripes look like a single purple stripe.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    Bottom line is we need the white stripe to separate the blue and red stripes. The current stripes look like a single purple stripe.

+ Reply to Thread