+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: White T

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: White T

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    The red lids with white T were beautiful! Tradition, beauty, and common sense prevailed. Thank you!!

I think the triple stripe is a bit too much for the red helmet but not a big deal. (However, I do like having the triple stripe on the white helmet.) I'm just happy we can see the T on our red helmets again!
    My sentiments exactly.

Puppy BirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really nice BirdDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    I haven’t asked Skip specifically but I imagine he meant this was NOT just a throwback for last night only.

If he doesn’t use White anymore then he has wasted thousands of dollars on some equipment he secured as a personal project a few years back.
    Dawgpix would you be kind enough to ask someone in the know at school?

I am highly interested to know if this is permanent or will we still be wearing white helmets periodically during the season. I'm sure there are lots of us out here who want to know the entire information....nobody better to ask than you. Although it did seem from Skip's speech that it was permanent.....hoping not.

Not that my opinion matters but i love our white helmets and think when we wear them with either blue or red jerseys and white pants it's one of the best unis in the country. I've got no problem with keeping the white T, even on a white helmet. As long as it's outlined, it can be seen. Plus i love our stars and stripes logo. I'm all about the tradition, but i know the kids that play love having different looks....especially on helmets.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

White T on red helmet.

Red T on white helmet.

At least that's been 2018's pattern.

Red T on red helmet is gone.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BirdDawg View Post

I am highly interested to know if this is permanent or will we still be wearing white helmets periodically during the season.
    Dude.....did you not see Game #1 against South Alabama? See post immediately above.

Puppy BirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really nice BirdDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Dude.....did you not see Game #1 against South Alabama? See post immediately above.
    Yes I did "Dude". Was Skips speech posted from twitter after the South Alabama game or before? If you have information from someone in the athletic program that's not "anonymous" please share. I'm just asking for direct confirmation one way or the other.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Yes I did "Dude". Was Skips speech posted from twitter after the South Alabama game or before? If you have information from someone in the athletic program that's not "anonymous" please share. I'm just asking for direct confirmation one way or the other.
    The white T on red helmet announcement was posted to twitter at about 4:00 pm before the Southern game.

What I got from the announcement the white T on red helmet was not commemorative for the first home game where the 50 for 50 were honored, but would be the ongoing color scheme when the red helmets were worn.

I got nothing from the announcement that said the white helmet was gone; or, that the flag T wouldn't be an option on either helmet on Patriots Day, Veterans Day or when playing an academy.

Of course I guess that would depend on what the definition of is is.

Just please for the sake of all that is good, get rid of the Dooley Dawg on everything.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

We are not in the position to getting rid a batch of white helemts. It is not going away.

So stop worrying.

FYI, Holtz never said the white helmets are going away.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, I do like the redesigned White T better on the red helmets better than the Red T. I changed my mind. There are times when confronted with evidence that counteract a previously held perspective, it changes my perspective.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

LaTech Re: White T

I am highly interested to know if this is permanent or will we still be wearing white helmets periodically during the season. I'm sure there are lots of us out here who want to know the entire information....nobody better to ask than you. Although it did seem from Skip's speech that it was permanent.....hoping not.

Not that my opinion matters but i love our white helmets and think when we wear them with either blue or red jerseys and white pants it's one of the best unis in the country. I've got no problem with keeping the white T, even on a white helmet. As long as it's outlined, it can be seen. Plus i love our stars and stripes logo. I'm all about the tradition, but i know the kids that play love having different looks....especially on helmets.
    I've already done my research and moved on.

Thank you for thinking highly of me. A simple email to the coach will answer your question.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Ok, I do like the redesigned White T better on the red helmets better than the Red T. I changed my mind. There are times when confronted with evidence that counteract a previously held perspective, it changes my perspective.
    Redesigned?

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    the only thing left to fix is the stripes on the white jerseys and pants -- they look purple from a distance. need a little white space between the red and blue.
    I second this.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    I second this.

First pic looks better.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bleudog View Post
    White T on red helmet.

Red T on white helmet.

At least that's been 2018's pattern.

Red T on red helmet is gone.

This is the best looking travel uniform in the country. I hope it's what we wear in Baton Rouge next weekend.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I like it as well. I was ok with the change, but the new version of the white T logo looks sharp. Maybe just the border they put around it. It looks good though.

+ Reply to Thread