+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kenneth Dixon on Injured Reserve

Big Dog Longdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to allLongdog is a name known to all

Kenneth Dixon on Injured Reserve

A knee injury has placed former Louisiana Tech running back Kenneth Dixon on the Ravens’ injured reserve list.

Read “Ravens RB Kenneth Dixon Placed On Injured Reserve” at https://www.pressboxonline.com/2018/...njured-reserve

Big Dog RGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the roughRGTech98 is a jewel in the rough

Re: Kenneth Dixon on Injured Reserve

On IR for minimum of 8 weeks...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I know he wants to play, but he isn’t going to be able to walk after his 30th birthday.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I believe this injury is the nail in the coffin of Dixon’s professional career.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I believe this injury is the nail in the coffin of Dixon’s professional career.
    See Earl Campbell.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Dixon and Carlos Henderson have been huge disappointments in the NFL.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dixon and Carlos Henderson have been huge disappointments in the NFL.
    KD is injury-prone. I remember when I posted that a few years ago and got creamed by the sunshine pumpers. I was wrong, they said. I was called horrible names, and even got death threats....nah, that last part is not true. But I did get blasted for it. Sorry, but it's true. I love KD and wish him nothing but the best. But when you miss games every year in college, after your freshman season anyway, and play hurt a lot, which he did, you are injury-prone. And if you get hurt a lot in college, you're gonna get kilt in the Not For Long League.

As for CH, he only has himself to blame for his drug issues, and apparent overall lack of personal discipline tendency. The good news is he can address that. If he changes, stops the nonsense, he can have a good pro career. But then I said the same thing about Troy Edwards, but he never rose to the occasion.

+ Reply to Thread