+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cox Sports Television Sucks!!!

Hybrid View

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Cox Sports Television Sucks!!!

This makes the second time I’ve tuned in to CST to watch the ‘scheduled’ telecast of the “Inside Bulldog Football” show and the second time something else was on. Surely in this age of sophisticated computer systems and instantaneous communications some numbskull at CST could actually broadcast that which is scheduled.

In addition to that their screen image is 3rd rate pathetic. It’s like watching TV from 20 years ago... pure crap.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Cox Sports Television Sucks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    This makes the second time I’ve tuned in to CST to watch the ‘scheduled’ telecast of the “Inside Bulldog Football” show and the second time something else was on. Surely in this age of sophisticated computer systems and instantaneous communications some numbskull at CST could actually broadcast that which is scheduled.
    In addition to that their screen image is 3rd rate pathetic. It’s like watching TV from 20 years ago... pure crap.
    I don't think there was a show this week due to the bye week -- at least I couldn't find it.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our AD does what Holtz tells him to do. Holtz has never done a show during a bye week. That includes the week leading into a bowl game

Puppy BreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the rough BreadDawg's Avatar

I’m curious, is it a simulcast of the radio show? I am a Directv subscriber, and CSTV is the only thing I miss about Suddenlink.

+ Reply to Thread