+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weather Channel Reporters

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Weather Channel Reporters

It's comical to watch these blue-coated idiots trying to outdo each other. And how they TRY to paint the most dangerous picture. One reporterette has been hugging a downed tree all morning! It's like, there are plenty of downed trees in North Carolina, but this one is mine, baby! The wind, from this hurricane, blew THIS tree over, and now I am standing here in a breeze and drizzle, in my neat blue Weather Channel slicker suit, and reporting to you, wow! look at these green leaves. This means this was a healthy living tree until this powerful storm just up and pushed it over. Back to you in the nice, dry studio...

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Weather Channel Reporters

And it's not just the reporters. The NWS or whoever names storms is now giving names to just tropical depressions. The alphabetical listing of storms this year is long because at least two were never even tropical storms. We have a group of clouds in the gulf with no circulation and not even a depression but they want to call it something so it's Invest 95L or something like that. Every little shower is a weather event. When there is no shower we're in an unusually dry situation approaching a near drought. It's rained here in the Houston area almost every day this month and we're still four inches below normal average. Hello. We got thirty six inches last September. That probably increased the average an inch or two.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It's comical to watch these blue-coated idiots trying to outdo each other. And how they TRY to paint the most dangerous picture. One reporterette has been hugging a downed tree all morning! It's like, there are plenty of downed trees in North Carolina, but this one is mine, baby! The wind, from this hurricane, blew THIS tree over, and now I am standing here in a breeze and drizzle, in my neat blue Weather Channel slicker suit, and reporting to you, wow! look at these green leaves. This means this was a healthy living tree until this powerful storm just up and pushed it over. Back to you in the nice, dry studio...

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    And it's not just the reporters. The NWS or whoever names storms is now giving names to just tropical depressions. The alphabetical listing of storms this year is long because at least two were never even tropical storms. We have a group of clouds in the gulf with no circulation and not even a depression but they want to call it something so it's Invest 95L or something like that. Every little shower is a weather event. When there is no shower we're in an unusually dry situation approaching a near drought. It's rained here in the Houston area almost every day this month and we're still four inches below normal average. Hello. We got thirty six inches last September. That probably increased the average an inch or two.
    They are trying so hard to over emphasis these and then blame on "global warming". What a joke!

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Most have renamed it global climate change. The climate changes from day to day. This old world goes through cycles. And it's not just climate change or global warming, it has to be our fault.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Then this morning, one of the Weather Channel reporters was in open live conversation with the studio hosts, and they tell him, Hey, the eye is passing over your location right now. The eye is 30 miles wide and the whole system is moving just 6 mph, so it should take about 5 hours for the eye to pass, and the storm to return.

The reporter seemed surprised by that, and actually replied, Oh? guess that's why it was calm where I am right now. I was wondering what might have caused that. The studio TV folks seemed shock by the reply. I haven't seen that reporter since that exchange...maybe he's been fired.

Speaking of the eye of a storm...

I went outside with my Dad to check damage to our house when the eye of Betsy was over us, 1965. I was just a kid, but have vivid memory of seeing the stars overhead, and then, when my older brother went out with my Dad to help him tie something down better, I could hear the eyewall on the other side approaching. A wall of black clouds, and the noise of 130 mph winds. My Mom stood at the door yelling for us to get back inside.

On a less serious note, I use the "eye in the sky" to scare my grandkids, like I did my kids. During a tropical storm that hit the Houston area a couple years ago, we were babysitting our grandkids. I told them they had better behave or I'll open the door and the "eye will get ya!" They had just fallen asleep when a branch fell and hit the roof with a loud thud. My grandkids come tearing down the stairs, leap into my arms, with a "Poppa! we heard the eye on the roof!"

My wife says I have a little mean streak....

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Then this morning, one of the Weather Channel reporters was in open live conversation with the studio hosts, and they tell him, Hey, the eye is passing over your location right now. The eye is 30 miles wide and the whole system is moving just 6 mph, so it should take about 5 hours for the eye to pass, and the storm to return.

The reporter seemed surprised by that, and actually replied, Oh? guess that's why it was calm where I am right now. I was wondering what might have caused that. The studio TV folks seemed shock by the reply. I haven't seen that reporter since that exchange...maybe he's been fired.
    notice the two guys walking by behind this weather reporter....

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...78572262916096

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    notice the two guys walking by behind this weather reporter....

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses...78572262916096

Those two guys weren't walking, they were ambling along on a casual stroll with no cares in the world.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The weather channel (global warming worshipers) are just more lying liberal democrats trying to feed us the purple juice. A must video watch.

'FAKE' WIND AT WEATHER CHANNEL

'FAKE' WIND AT WEATHER CHANNEL

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I'm listening to EVERYTHING my weather girl says.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Your watching everything! Lol

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

There used to be big boobied weather lady on one of the DFW channels back in the '80's or '90's. Can't remember her name. Everyone would say she kept us abreast of the weather!

Edit: just remembered her name: Jocelyn White.
    Last edited by Amos Moses; 09-15-2018 at 07:55 PM.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

an entire hurricane could be blocked out. People could die because of those things

Gawd! you guys are so sexist. There is more to that skilled, educated professional "weather girl" than her boobs. Shame on y'all for noticing such things.

But, just one more thing....

POST MORE PICS!

More fake hurricane news and this time from CNN.

Another #fakenews video @CNN Anderson Cooper hypes #HurricaneFlorence flooding – meanwhile firefighters spoof TV news
    Anthony Watts / 5 hours ago
    Yesterday we reported on the hilarious antics of Mike Seidel of The Weather Channel in his performance trying to stand up in wind while others strolled casually by in the background. That video has gone viral. Here’s another example of how media tries to make the storm look worse than it actually was.
    CNN’s Anderson Cooper was reporting live on the scene on a flooded road. And for effect, he stands in a ditch at the side of the road, about 3 feet lower.

Fortunately, somebody else was there to capture the CNN #fakenews event.
    Yes the flooding was bad, but there’s no reason for antics like this. It just makes CNN looks even more untrustworthy than it already is.
    No wonder trust in the news media is dropping.
    Meanwhile, some firefighters had some fun spoofing “live on the scene reports”:

Another #fakenews video @CNN Anderson Cooper hypes #HurricaneFlorence flooding – meanwhile firefighters spoof TV news

+ Reply to Thread