+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/22: @LSU Game

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Re: 9/22: @LSU Game

Pat Tilley is a good Christian man and was head of the FCA for a time. Regardless of what colors he wears on Saturday, maybe purple and gold in support of his son and family, he's earned his spot in the HOF.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I know a lot of good Christian men who are lsu fans. I believe Paul calls them the "weaker brother!"

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by marketdawg View Post
    Pat Tilley is a good Christian man and was head of the FCA for a time. Regardless of what colors he wears on Saturday, maybe purple and gold in support of his son and family, he's earned his spot in the HOF.
    I will be so glad when this game is over. I am sick and tired of the traitors that jumped on the “winning” lsu bandwagon. Calling me with free tickets, a ride to br, free whiskey, etc etc.

marketdawg, we have several fraternity brothers getting together to tailgate. Many of them have NEVER been back to Ruston, since they graduated. I told them to pick a game in Ruston and I would love to see them, but im Not setting foot near vomit valley.

I listen to the sports talk radio station here in Lafayette. Billy Ryckman saying “we” this and “us” that when referencing LSU and the cajins. I question his loyalty too.

Then I hear a guy call in asking very good question about lsu players; obviously we’ll informed. Next he says he is a Tech grad.

How much better off could our program be if our alumni would support their school?

Damn I get sick of it. So for my support of lsu I say Roll Tide!

And another thing, I’m sick of being told the football is different or Tech will never be this. Well hell no Tech won’t when 80% of its alumni go support lsu.

I’m just sick of it. Rant done

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    I will be so glad when this game is over. I am sick and tired of the traitors that jumped on the “winning” lsu bandwagon. Calling me with free tickets, a ride to br, free whiskey, etc etc.

marketdawg, we have several fraternity brothers getting together to tailgate. Many of them have NEVER been back to Ruston, since they graduated. I told them to pick a game in Ruston and I would love to see them, but im Not setting foot near vomit valley.

I listen to the sports talk radio station here in Lafayette. Billy Ryckman saying “we” this and “us” that when referencing LSU and the cajins. I question his loyalty too.

Then I hear a guy call in asking very good question about lsu players; obviously we’ll informed. Next he says he is a Tech grad.

How much better off could our program be if our alumni would support their school?

And another thing, I’m sick of being told the football is different or Tech will never be this. Well hell no Tech won’t when 80% of its alumni go support lsu.

Hell, that's not a rant. That's inspired.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree 99%. Not quite there with you on Roll Tide, no matter how much I hate BR community college.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by golfkdog View Post
    If so, he should be permanently removed from the Louisiana Tech HOF and no reference ever made to his playing days at Tech. Just my .02 FWIW.
    I would think he was making a joke - though a poor one.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    So he's in the Tech Hall of fame. Has he ever been a real supporter? How much has he contributed to the school or program? TB, Karl, Kix, and others are notable supporters.
    Great point. Has he done anything since the 1970's to help LA Tech?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

lsu fans think our guys will be gassed at the end of the game. They act like we are Nicholls St or something.

1. We have the greatest S&C coach in the country.
    2. If we are out of gas playing a team that runs a pro style 55-60 plays per game, we should find 85 different guys to give scholarships to.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    lsu fans think our guys will be gassed at the end of the game. They act like we are Nicholls St or something.

2. If we are out of gas playing a team that runs a pro style 55-60 plays per game, we should find 85 different guys to give scholarships to.
    Meh....According to this site, LSU is tied for 71st, for offensive plays run per game. They are averaging 70.5. In fact, LA Tech is ranked 20th.

https://www.teamrankings.com/college...plays-per-game

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post

Funny. Their D looked pretty gassed in the 2nd and 3rd last week. Then Gus Gussed in the 4thz

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by golfkdog View Post
    If so, he should be permanently removed from the Louisiana Tech HOF and no reference ever made to his playing days at Tech. Just my .02 FWIW.
    I tweeted at him that as a Tech alum he could tell his father-in-law he's disowned, which he read over the air. So I guess me and his 10 other listeners had a good chuckle.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

He is in the entertainment business and is playing to the base in South Louisiana. Now if he is at a function in Ruston and does that i am hot headed and would pack his stuff up so he could take it home with him!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

There is nothing that turns my stomach more than seeing “Geaux” in a store window in North Louisiana. I don’t do business at those places either. For the life of me I can’t understand why people try to latch on to a culture that isn’t theirs. It’s utterly pathetic.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

I hope that everyone answers that question on Facebook. One Tiger fan has his briefs in a wad that Tech people would dare to respond to the post!

+ Reply to Thread