+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/22: @LSU Game

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 9/22: @LSU Game

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    It’s no surprise Ensminger is a competent oc. This is not his first go round.
    Steve has been calling plays around the south for more than 30 years. He was even Tech's OC for 2 very successful seasons in 1989 and 90 when we entered the I-A era. He was also the OC for the Spirit of 88 team.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    Steve has been calling plays around the south for more than 30 years. He was even Tech's OC for 2 very successful seasons in 1989 and 90 when we entered the I-A era. He was also the OC for the Spirit of 88 team.
    Don't forget he was an assistant (receivers coach) at the University of West Monroe in 2002 before going off to Auburn.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

On another note be sure to get a pic like the 2009 one of the linemen head to head. I have that one in my den now! Go Dogs!!

Puppy BreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the roughBreadDawg is a jewel in the rough BreadDawg's Avatar

LSU showed a lot of toughness and did well in coming back to beat Auburn. I thought Auburn had the game after being up by double digits in the 2nd half. Hats off to them. Guys, chill out, calm down. That game is over. CFB is a week to week sport, more so now than ever. Have some faith that we will make it an interesting game, this is the deepest team we have had since Holtz has been here. Also, if LSU's players are anything like their fans and message boards, they are not worried about us. All they are talking about is resting players against us.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Their fans want starters resting by the mid 2nd, and are already looking ahead to Georgia and Bama, which are weeks away.

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Does the university still have a radio affiliate in Baton Rouge? Wanting to listen to Dave while I'm at the game.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Does the university still have a radio affiliate in Baton Rouge? Wanting to listen to Dave while I'm at the game.
    https://radio-locator.com/cgi-bin/pa...atus=L&hours=N

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Is the 6PM kickoff time confirmed?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Is the 6PM kickoff time confirmed?
    Yes.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    On another note be sure to get a pic like the 2009 one of the linemen head to head. I have that one in my den now! Go Dogs!!
    Certainly.

Be sure and go ahead and send me a check for your new print that will appear next to the one already in the den.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    How much will LAState be favored?

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I think that PD said that this Board was a little dead. I agree except for the LSU game. The USA game thread had two pages before game day and Southern only 1. We're on page 4 already. Of course we will have had two full weeks, I think we will have another two or three pages before Saturday.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Lou HoltzVerified account @CoachLouHoltz88 49m49 minutes agoMore

@LATechFB plays @LSUfootball in Baton Rouge on Saturday night (9/22). My son, @CoachSHoltz, has led the Bulldogs to 4 Bowl wins in a row with 4 different QB's. I told him, "Hope LSU pays LA Tech enough to cover hospital bills."

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

my sons and grandsons will be at game (sportsdawg) -- I paid for tickets but I am staying home-- just do not like sitting in horrible seats and dealing with fan base --

I will be at NT on 29th UAB--UTSA-UTEP-maybe Florida A -Rice-S miss and WK if game means anything -- skipping LSU and Miss State -- make it to championship and I am in and Bowl game-- playing Southern Miss is all I want of Mississippi --

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    my sons and grandsons will be at game (sportsdawg) -- I paid for tickets but I am staying home-- just do not like sitting in horrible seats and dealing with fan base --

I will be at NT on 29th UAB--UTSA-UTEP-maybe Florida A -Rice-S miss and WK if game means anything -- skipping LSU and Miss State -- make it to championship and I am in and Bowl game-- playing Southern Miss is all I want of Mississippi --
    The fanbase at LSU is really the worst. My wife decided to avoid the game because if we lose I won't be any fun to be around and win or lose the LSU fans won't be any fun to be around. I was one of the "I support LSU because they are the state school/flagship/whatever" fans until I went there for grad school and went to the 03 game where we played them. That is not a fan base I want to be a part of. The good news is it cemented my Tech loyalty.

I was hoping we were going to catch them on a down year (and an up year for us). Neither of those seem to be the case but I'm going to the game and I'm hoping we pull off a miracle. A win over #6 would be pretty sweet, but if that #6 is LSU then it's extra special.

+ Reply to Thread