+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/22: @LSU Game

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Re: 9/22: @LSU Game

Also how many Quarterbacks better than J'mar are gonna leave the program before he does?
    On another note, I blame Ryan Higgans along with Skip for this J'mar issue.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

The great LSU's OOC games. Only two home and home series through 2024 -- Texas and UCLA. The rest are all G5 or BCS home games.

2019 -- Ga. Southern, @ Texas, Northwestern (La), Utah State
    2020 -- UTSA, Texas, Rice, Nicholls
    2021 -- @UCLA, McNeese, Central Michigan, ULM
    2022 -- only shows New Mexico
    2923 -- only shows Army
    2024 -- UCLA, Rice, South Alabama.

This really points out that they need the G5's and BCS teams to pad their schedule. If they didn't have those on the schedule that would be two less home games a year and they might actually lose some of those OOC games. I don't know if any of the other P5's are loading their OOC schedules with as many of such lower tier opponents. Why not just go ahead and play some DII and DIII teams? Of course every now and then they get bit ala Troy, but not often.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    I read that. On another note, i hope Arkansas cans Chad Morris so they can hire Skip.
    I think Skip Holtz would do a good job at Arkansas. I am really surprised that program has deteriorated like it has. They should win 7 games every year...just because...and in good years, more than that. Holtz would get them to 8-4 by his second year, into one of those cushy bowls the SEC has locked up, probably win it! and they'd all be in Hog Heaven! For...about 18 months. Midway into his third certain 8-4 season, the Hog faithful will start to get antsy and ask, "is there nothing more?" Sound familiar?

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Gladzilla View Post
    Also how many Quarterbacks better than J'mar are gonna leave the program before he does?
    On another note, I blame Ryan Higgans along with Skip for this J'mar issue.
    Why Ryan?
    What worries me is that once Skip crowns another rock star and he will not consider any other guys.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Lou HoltzVerified account @CoachLouHoltz88 1h1 hour agoMore

Picking @LATechFB to beat @LSUfootball Saturday in Baton Rouge. Not an upset. Upset is what my wife would be if I picked against her son. Last 2 years they lost to S. Carolina and Arkansas on the road by just 1 point on the last play of the game. They will not be intimidated.

2 replies30 retweets136 likes

Lou is really sending some mixed messages here.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Are we sthure itsth really Lou typing?

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    This is Lou "coach speak". Nothing more. He used to say stuff like this when Notre Dame would play its schedules in the late 80s and early 90s.
    If you think his last comment isn't a slight then you are kidding yourself. That comment further feeds the notion that we don't belong on the same field with LSU. Stupid little schools trying to compete with the big ($) boy schools. I wonder if Troy managed to get out of Baton Rouge alive last year...

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Why Ryan?
    What worries me is that once Skip crowns another rock star and he will not consider any other guys.
    Bc had Higgins not screwed up over the summer, J'Mar wouldn't have tricked us into thinking he was a "rock star" vs Arkansas.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

I guess they did - they beat Nebraska this year.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Lou HoltzVerified account @CoachLouHoltz88 1h1 hour agoMore

Picking @LATechFB to beat @LSUfootball Saturday in Baton Rouge. Not an upset. Upset is what my wife would be if I picked against her son. Last 2 years they lost to S. Carolina and Arkansas on the road by just 1 point on the last play of the game. They will not be intimidated.

2 replies30 retweets136 likes

Lou is really sending some mixed messages here.

Interesting. Very interesting.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    If you think his last comment isn't a slight then you are kidding yourself. That comment further feeds the notion that we don't belong on the same field with LSU. Stupid little schools trying to compete with the big ($) boy schools. I wonder if Troy managed to get out of Baton Rouge alive last year...
    I can confirm that they (Troy) did make it out alive. And Nebraska can confirm it too.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I thought that Skip said that Elliot was still our number 2 guy and he just didn't want him getting hurt in mop up duty against Southern. Allen had the one good play so now every one will be singing his praises. He wan't in long enough to really rate him.
    That's not exactly what he said, but what he did say was total BS. Elliot was/is injured so there was no chance of him going in to the game.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Have never had an altercation with tigger fans.
    Me either........most of its overblown

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Another Lou Holtz dime:

Todd Harrell@Dawggummit 39m39 minutes agoMore

Replying to @FootballScoop
    When Lou Holtz complained to Bobby Bowden about WVU running up the score on his William & Mary football team, Bowden replied, “It’s your job to hold the score down. It’s not mine.”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Shame on all you DELUSIONAL FANS!

How dare you post anything positive about the Dawgs! Don't you know you are supposed to bow down at the purple & gold altar and worship the almighty Tigers? Just be happy we're getting a check for the game. Sheeesh! What's wrong with you people?

+ Reply to Thread