+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LSU fans complaining about this board

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Re: LSU fans complaining about this board

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Some say it is too difficult to navigate. I have never thought so, but then I don't know what a guest would see. What's the landing page? After you click "Forums" it opens up to the Football, Basketball, etc individual forums, clearly labeled. Then! if you think you want to see football-related threads, you click on the Football Forum.

I will avoid making the obvious, dissing remark, such as: guess LSU fans are not smart enough to navigate our very simple forum.

Let me be clear, I am NOT saying that.
    That’s a rich complaint, considering when I scroll through TigerDroppings every third post is an advertisement.

Thanks again to the BBB admin who provide Tech fans with a FREE and also AD-FREE forum. There aren’t many boards out there that offer both a free and ad-free discussion forum.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Re: LSU fans complaining about this board

+ Reply to Thread