+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LSU fans complaining about this board

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

LSU fans complaining about this board

Some say it is too difficult to navigate. I have never thought so, but then I don't know what a guest would see. What's the landing page? After you click "Forums" it opens up to the Football, Basketball, etc individual forums, clearly labeled. Then! if you think you want to see football-related threads, you click on the Football Forum.

I will avoid making the obvious, dissing remark, such as: guess LSU fans are not smart enough to navigate our very simple forum.

Let me be clear, I am NOT saying that.

Champ garddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to beholdgarddawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: LSU fans complaining about this board

Probably better that way. Sounds like we are dealing with a Walking Dead mentality.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Some say it is too difficult to navigate. I have never thought so, but then I don't know what a guest would see. What's the landing page? After you click "Forums" it opens up to the Football, Basketball, etc individual forums, clearly labeled. Then! if you think you want to see football-related threads, you click on the Football Forum.

I will avoid making the obvious, dissing remark, such as: guess LSU fans are not smart enough to navigate our very simple forum.

Let me be clear, I am NOT saying that.
    Please remember, LA State fans are at a huge disadvantage, because they have a LA State education. Meanwhile, you have a LA Tech education, so things come easy to you.

Puppy heatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really nice

“Stupid is that stupid does”

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Having options that are more than just Tigger Rant is confusing i guess?

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Randy Newman: "And college men from LSU, went in dumb, come out dumb too."

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

"Them there internets is too hard"- BRCC fans

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Please remember, LA State fans are at a huge disadvantage, because they have a LA State education. Meanwhile, you have a LA Tech education, so things come easy to you.
    Most state fans have never stepped foot on the campus in baton rouge

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

I find this board refreshingly easy to use. I don't visit other college fan boards but I have been known to frequent a few star wars boards and they are no where near as easy to navigate.

Puppy TheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeTheRustonRustler Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

They could be using the mobile version of the site, which is navigable, but looks like an absolute mess and does have some "broken" features.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Certainly, mobile differs a little bit. Its still pretty simple. Im not sure whats so different here than any other forum website. Its just a list of different topics, and under each topic is the list of posts.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Certainly, mobile differs a little bit. Its still pretty simple. Im not sure whats so different here than any other forum website. Its just a list of different topics, and under each topic is the list of posts.
    I'm pretty sure the ones complaining never set foot in a classroom in Baton Rouge. The ones who did are pretty decent folks, from my experience. On the other hand, I wouldn't expect much from this one:

30boklv.jpg

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Slow blinkers.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

This is literally the easiest site to use, just click on football from the main page.
    Either those dudes are slow or they are just trolling.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Some guy posted this on tigerdroppings which is the saddest shit I have ever read lol.
    So let me get this straight, his kid loves LSU so much but was most likely not accepted, but still supports them and gives them money lol.

'My kid Is currently a junior at La. Tech. He is going to the game Saturday in purple and gold from head to toe. He bleeds purple and gold, and he says that most of the kids in his Tech frat are fanatic Tiger fans.'

+ Reply to Thread