+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LSU Prediction Thread!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LSU Prediction Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    We need that Frisco Bowl energy. That team was hype from start to finish.
    Ole Miss brought that energy level against Alabama...for pregame.
    The point is to focus and never ever blink.

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

LSU 31
    Tech 10

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    LSU 31
    Tech 10
    31-10....them

That's got to be the most commonly predicted score....on tigger rant.

There are some arrogant azzholes who are predicting 55-6 type scores and saying "only if Coach Eaux takes his foot off the pedal." Short memories. Wasn't that long ago that Coach Eaux was on the hot seat, that lspoo football was done, as everyone knew it. Now! they are pointing to their home slate when UGA, Moo State, and Bama come to tiggertown, probably all top 10 ranked, and lspoo is gonna run the table! Tech and Ole Miss are nothing more than glorified scrimmages, according to the arrogant ones.

I will hasten to say that not all LSU fans feel that way. Tech is getting a little respect, a smidgen, from some of their fans. They like our uniforms! so we have that going for us. Some say the tiggers better come ready to play. I agree with that, from their POV.

If our D forces some turnovers, and we don't turn it over, or maybe 3-1 in our favor, then look out!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Dawgs win 31-24.

LA Tech catches kittens by surprise, and win in BR.

10 pts (a pic6 TD, and a FG off turnover) come from LA Tech's vaunted defense. In his presser this week, Ed Orgeron stated that he wants to throw 2 deep balls per quarter. Why wouldn't he try it first in a non-conference game against LA Tech?

Amik Robertson & James Jackson make him pay.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

It's Friday, all of the optimism is in full force for game on Saturday.
    They come outflatwe score 14 quick points, they press and Amik gets pick 6 and they run out time at end of the half and kick a 52 yard field goal 21-3 at half.
    we get the ball to start the second half and drive to 32 and kick a field goal.
    we kick off and they return to the 40 , Borrow goes deep and it's another interception. We run the clock for the rest of the quarter and turn the ball over at the 3.
    4th quarter . Borrow drops back and Ferguson get a safety .
    We get the ball at the 25 and drive to the 20' and kick a field goal.
    We kick and blah starts at the 25 run the ball and burn up the clock and score with 2 minutes left .
    They kick off and Dancy goes to the house .
    They get the ball at 25 but end up turning the ball over on downs to us at our 20 and we run out the clock .
    BULLDOGS WIN !
    All of you can now sleep well tonight. I have put it it writing , so let it bewritten, so let it be done.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    It's Friday, all of the optimism is in full force for game on Saturday.
    They come outflatwe score 14 quick points, they press and Amik gets pick 6 and they run out time at end of the half and kick a 52 yard field goal 21-3 at half.
    we get the ball to start the second half and drive to 32 and kick a field goal.
    we kick off and they return to the 40 , Borrow goes deep and it's another interception. We run the clock for the rest of the quarter and turn the ball over at the 3.
    4th quarter . Borrow drops back and Ferguson get a safety .
    We get the ball at the 25 and drive to the 20' and kick a field goal.
    We kick and blah starts at the 25 run the ball and burn up the clock and score with 2 minutes left .
    They kick off and Dancy goes to the house .
    They get the ball at 25 but end up turning the ball over on downs to us at our 20 and we run out the clock .
    BULLDOGS WIN !
    All of you can now sleep well tonight. I have put it it writing , so let it bewritten, so let it be done.
    Let it be so.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

How bout them dawgs!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

In 2012 we came up short against aTm in what was an "instant classic." The Dawgs never quit, even after stumbling out of the gate down 26-0. Just had a feeling, once our O got rolling that night, that we were coming back. I don't like losses, am not into moral victories. But, if there was ever an "L" that stirs those red & blue juices, that was it.

Later that year we trailed Utah State 41-17 and I told those around me, keep cheering, keep up the encouragement, the Dawgs are gonna win this game. Some thought I was nuts. Well, I was wrong....but we did rally and force OT.

Back in August a few posters were saying this 2018 team has the makings of the 2012 team.... I hope they're right, but I sure haven't seen any of that magic yet. Well, tomorrow would be a VERY good time for the '18 magic to show up. That's what I want to see...play like the game matters to you. Punch them in the mouth! (not literally, we don't need 15 yd penalties and ejections). Don't quit...keep fighting.

Meeechigan State....Dawgs trailed by two TDs with only 2 mins left, we won.
    Oklahoma State....Dawgs trailed by three TDs early in the 4th qtr, we won.

Big Dog Heavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really niceHeavyarms is just really nice Heavyarms's Avatar

They HAVE beaten two top 10 teams, and we aren't ranked, so I guess they have earned the right to feel a little superior. Hopefully we can at least make em sweat Saturday if we don't pull the upset.

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We need the Frisco defense to show up. TWO pick-6's seals the deal!
    We need the Frisco Bowl Opponent

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    In 2012 we came up short against aTm in what was an "instant classic." The Dawgs never quit, even after stumbling out of the gate down 26-0. Just had a feeling, once our O got rolling that night, that we were coming back. I don't like losses, am not into moral victories. But, if there was ever an "L" that stirs those red & blue juices, that was it.

Later that year we trailed Utah State 41-17 and I told those around me, keep cheering, keep up the encouragement, the Dawgs are gonna win this game. Some thought I was nuts. Well, I was wrong....but we did rally and force OT.

Back in August a few posters were saying this 2018 team has the makings of the 2012 team.... I hope they're right, but I sure haven't seen any of that magic yet. Well, tomorrow would be a VERY good time for the '18 magic to show up. That's what I want to see...play like the game matters to you. Punch them in the mouth! (not literally, we don't need 15 yd penalties and ejections). Don't quit...keep fighting.

Meeechigan State....Dawgs trailed by two TDs with only 2 mins left, we won.
    Oklahoma State....Dawgs trailed by three TDs early in the 4th qtr, we won.
    All is true, BUT....J'mar Smith is not Colby Cameron and none of the teams you mentioned were in the top 10 and we were ranked right up there with aTm that game. Big differences.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyarms View Post
    They HAVE beaten two top 10 teams, and we aren't ranked, so I guess they have earned the right to feel a little superior. Hopefully we can at least make em sweat Saturday if we don't pull the upset.
    Top 10 means nothing this early in the season.

Heck, Top 10 means nothing the whole season. It's just an optics game.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    We need the Frisco Bowl Opponent
    You beat me to it! SMU is horrawful (thanks Shaq). LSU is a top 10 team, at the moment, with 2 top 10 wins. I am expecting a long night in Baton Rouge. I just hope we stay healthy.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Top 10 was just given to Miami. They arent a top 10 team. And beating Auburn isnt much of a shock. Gus choked that one away last year too.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

We just need to come out of this with no injuries. Us making a good game of it is even a bigger bonus. I just don’t see how our OL can stand up to their D-line. It’s not impossible, but it’s gonna be a major, major challenge. They are one of the best D-line LSU has had in the last 10 years.

+ Reply to Thread