+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: North Texas tickets location

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Unt North Texas tickets location

Hey folks, I bought tickets just now from the Tech ticket office for the North Texas game, which they said will be at will-call. They also said the seats are in Section 226, which doesn't exist, according to UNT's seat map on their website. Anyone have experience with this??

I'm curious where us visitors get seated at UTSA as well...

Varsity Bulldog ETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of lightETxBullDawg is a glorious beacon of light ETxBullDawg's Avatar

Re: North Texas tickets location

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Hey folks, I bought tickets just now from the Tech ticket office for the North Texas game, which they said will be at will-call. They also said the seats are in Section 226, which doesn't exist, according to UNT's seat map on their website. Anyone have experience with this??

I'm curious where us visitors get seated at UTSA as well...
    When we were at N. TX Apogee Stadium two years ago Tech fans were in sections 124, 125, 223 and 224

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I remember they were fairly good seats the last time I went. It was in their new stadium. Their game programs were free, too.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank ya kindly, sir! That's about right. Hopefully the will-call booth isn't some horribly long line.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I've been only once, yeah, we had pretty good seats. Right next to their student sections on the east side, opposite the press box. Nice stadium.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Sounds like you were sold some north Texas ocean front tickets.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I remember they were fairly good seats the last time I went. It was in their new stadium. Their game programs were free, too.
    And they sell beer in the stadium as well. Got my tickets in the mail yesterday from the Tech Ticket office. In section 124.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Everybody needs to call LA Tech's ticket office and buy tickets to the UNT game this week. UNT keeps calling our ticket office and hoping to get tickets back. UNT is expecting it's biggest crowd ever for UNT's game against LA Tech. Let's don't leave 'em any tickets to take back and sell to UNT fans.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I hope we refocus after tonight and come out and play next Saturday like I know we can. You gotta believe that whoever wins this one takes the West.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Hopefully we crush UNT. Tonight, they played Liberty and we played LSU. The experience of playing at a high level of football might be a good thing going into this game.

Puppy meangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her game

Unt Re: North Texas tickets location

I am assuming most of the LaTech fans making the trip already live in the DFW area, but if any out of towners have questions about the area, I'd be happy to answer them.

Be advised we have a clear bag policy now. You can find all our polices, concessions map, beer sales locations, etc here.

The parking situation has changed since the last time the y'all came to town. You can now pay to park in the blue lots on gameday, it will cost $30. You can park in the orange lots for less money, but traffic flow in/out is much better out of the blue.

I hope you bring a of folks down and your band. I would advise you to buy tickets before you come, if the weather holds I expect a sellout.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sellout? What's Apogee hold, about 31K? And if that happens it'll be the second straight game Tech has sold out for the host. We must be popular!

Yeah, I know, UNT has earned good home attendance on their own accord.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by meangreennews View Post
    You can now pay to park in the blue lots on gameday, it will cost $30. You can park in the orange lots for less money, but traffic flow in/out is much better out of the blue.

You can park for free at the Sack-and-Save on the I-35E North access road. Heading north exit at N. Texas Blvd (this is the road on the map that leads from I-35E to the Blue lot). The S&S is on the right before you reach N. Texas Blvd. You can then walk across the N. Texas Blvd bridge to the stadium.

If you don't get there until 1-2 hours before kickoff you will have no options other than the $30 blue lot parking. It will be a very big crowd.

Puppy meangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her game

Unt Re: North Texas tickets location

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Get there early and tailgate; it will be a big crowd. You can park for free at the Sack-and-Save on the I-35E North access road. Heading north exit at N. Texas Blvd (this is the road on the map that leads from I-35E to the Blue lot). The S&S is on the right before you reach N. Texas Blvd. You can then walk across the N. Texas Blvd bridge to the stadium.
    This is no longer true. The University bought the S&S land. It is temporarily being used as administrative space, but we're expecting funds from the state next year to tear the building down and put a new classroom building there. I know that a lot of fans used to park in the large strip mall across Avenue C that ran all the way from Eagle Drive to I35. That entire site has been demolished, and it is all behind chain link fence right now, no free parking there either.

If you really, really don't want to pay for parking and want to spend some time in the Denton downtown itself, there is always the gameday shuttle. You can park for free at the DCTA rail station, hope the shuttle over to downtown, and then hop on it later to get to Apogee. Fair warning, it can get really full and backed up close to kickoff. If you do that I would still head to the stadium early.

Plenty of stuff to see this Saturday. Ground breaking on the new IPF is at 3:00, and the Mean Joe Greene statue unveiling is at 4:00. If you know anyone who is a NT alumni, they can get into the Alumni pavilion (next to the black parking lot) and for a $10 guest pass there is usually pretty good food in there, and all the games will be on TV. They do have AC and beer for sale as well. Or you can walk the blue lot where most of the tailgaters are.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

The last time I was there Tech Alumni had a barbecue in the red lot across the freeway. This must be what he is calling orange.

+ Reply to Thread