+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: North Texas tickets location

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: North Texas tickets location

Quote Originally Posted by NTTHOR View Post
    good burger joint...may have to wait on a friday night to get the top porch...enjoy the square...glad ya'll are out there.
    We're actually going tomorrow around 3. Might shuttle to the game.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    We're actually going tomorrow around 3. Might shuttle to the game.

any reason you are having lunch at 3 for a 630 game? you'll be missing the great tailgating in the area, the crowd, the excitement...will gladly host you at the tailgate if you need or pawn you off to better tailgates...want ya to enjoy the gameday boxer....my crew will be setup by 9 am...won't be the best of food, but will gladly feed ya and show ya around to better spots if needed.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

any reason you are having lunch at 3 for a 630 game? you'll be missing the great tailgating in the area, the crowd, the excitement...will gladly host you at the tailgate if you need or pawn you off to better tailgates...want ya to enjoy the gameday boxer....my crew will be setup by 9 am...won't be the best of food, but will gladly feed ya and show ya around to better spots if needed.
    Very kind of you. I won't be by myself but will have 3 other men, 2 bringing their teenage sons. I know them and they will want to eat and drink with reckless abandon before the game without feeling like mooches. We're talking about borderline gluttony.

3 of the men drink beer. I mean like ALL your beer.

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

got it...thus, i like these men...in a totally heterosexual way!

enjoy denton, enjoy the campus and the town....if you need beer once you get to the tailgate, i got ya covered at my spot or plenty of others...yes, you suck, i hate you because you're the enemy, but beer and comaraderie is beer and comaraderie...pm me and i'll send you my number if you think you'll be around the main tailgating area (stadium side of 35 and south...blue/red lot) and i'll get ya the beer you guys need. i go in about an hour before kickoff.

got it...thus, i like these men...in a totally heterosexual way!

enjoy denton, enjoy the campus and the town....if you need beer once you get to the tailgate, i got ya covered at my spot or plenty of others...yes, you suck, i hate you because you're the enemy, but beer and comaraderie is beer and comaraderie...pm me and i'll send you my number if you think you'll be around the main tailgating area (stadium side of 35 and south...blue/red lot) and i'll get ya the beer you guys need. i go in about an hour before kickoff.
    check your pm. i will message you.

Puppy fussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nicefussbudget is just really nice fussbudget's Avatar

Thor beat me to it, but he had all the right suggestions.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Get a case of Milwaukee's Best Light for Boxer and his friends. They ain't picky.

selfish of me, but please let us know where ya went....like to know what others enjoy about our town...thanks
    THOR, we enjoyed the entire experience. The stadium is nice with lots of good vending options. Great crowd and good football game with pleasant weather. It took us a while to get out of the parking lot but that wasn't as irritating because... well you understand.

We pregamed at LSA Burger Co and thought it was very good. Well managed restaurant with great burgers. I appreciate you hospitality and found everyone we met to be pleasant and good natured (like I hope they found us to be).

+ Reply to Thread