+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: North Texas tickets location

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: North Texas tickets location

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    The game is projected to sell out. This will be the biggest UNT - LA Tech attendance ever barring bad weather.
    We need a bunch of Tech fans there. This will be the biggest regular season road win for LA Tech since its 2014 road wins over ULL 48-20, and North Texas a week later, 42-21.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    If a person wants to park in the Blue Zone, what time had they better be there to get a spot? Is 4:30 pm too late?

FYI, I ordered my tickets from Emily this morning and there were no more Tech seats in the lower section. Asked her to put us as low in 223 as possible. If you're wanting to sit in the Tech sections, you better get your tickets soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by CorinthEagle View Post
    If you get there by 4:30 there will be spots left. Its a huge lot so you shouldn't have trouble, just wont be as close to the hill and other tailgaters. As far as your seats, not a huge difference between being in the lower or upper levels. Your view will be fine either way, its not like an SEC or Big 12 stadium where the upper level is WAAAY up there. Either way looking forward to you all bringing another big crowd. Tech always represents at Apogee better than the rest of our CUSA teams or even SMU for that matter.
    Thanks, that's good to know. Tech will represent well this weekend as I understand we are close to selling out our allotment of tickets.

Mrs TD and I are headed to Ft Worth Friday morning for the weekend. Looking forward to a good game and a great Tech road win!

Varsity Bulldog PlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the rough
    Weatherford, Texas (15 miles west of Fort Worth)

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    Hey folks, I bought tickets just now from the Tech ticket office for the North Texas game, which they said will be at will-call. They also said the seats are in Section 226, which doesn't exist, according to UNT's seat map on their website. Anyone have experience with this??

I'm curious where us visitors get seated at UTSA as well...
    Ktulu7, call 1-800-UNT-2366 & they’ll take care of it for you. Might even have to send you a link to your email whereas you can print your ticket on your home or office printer.

Varsity Bulldog PlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the roughPlummMeanGreen is a jewel in the rough

💙🖤💚
    Addendum: If you have Will Call tickets be early. There will be a line for this game. This crowd won’t be fully seated until about beginning of 2’nd quarter as both Interstates (from Dallas & Fort Worth) will be jammed due to late-arriving fans.
    •The Joe Greene statue unveiling starts at 4: pm so there will be early arrivers as it is.
    • Parking? My group will park on the Fouts Field side off I-35E & then take the short walk across the Pedestrian Bridge.
    • For Fouts parking arrive early too. I’d guess y’all will have your Alumnus tent on that side anyway. Fours Parking is $10 cash or $15 to use your MC/VISA.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Plumm, give me a couple a good suggestions to wine and dine pregame. Right now, we're considering Greenhouse, Prairie House, 2 Charlies and 940's. Is one of those better than the others? Or should we consider somewhere not listed?
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Plumm, give me a couple a good suggestions to wine and dine pregame. Right now, we're considering Greenhouse, Prairie House, 2 Charlies and 940's. Is one of those better than the others? Or should we consider somewhere not listed?
    boxerdog, I live an hour from Denton just west of Fort Worth (Weatherford) so I don't know the Denton hot eating spots anymore albeit if you go to the Courthouse Square there are some fine eateries in that vicinity. Note: Not a 5 star, but many times I go to New York Subway on the corner of Eagle Drive & Avenue C. Been eating at that place since it opened in 1972 when it was adjacent to what used to be a 7-11 store. Now Fort Worth 5 stars I can tell you about till the cows come home.

Another UNT poster on BB&B might give you some Denton 5 star eateries to check out.
    Last edited by PlummMeanGreen; 09-27-2018 at 08:40 PM.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

NTTHOR or meangreennews, thoughts on this?

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

2 charlies is a straight up bar and some food...great place, cheap pitchers, but no wining and dinning

greenhouse http://www.greenhouserestaurantdenton.com/ nice, chill, kind of fancy joint, grab a steak, go vegetarian, nice place

prairie house http://www.phtexas.com/ typical texas joint, homestyle cooking, kind of far from the stadium - good 10 mins east of denton and about 25 from stadium, on hwy 380

940s http://www.940s.com/ on the square, cool "restaurant" with great drinks and food....

of those, i'd go with 940 due to it being on the square and the eclectic style of foods and drinks. plus, when you're done, you can walk around the square and check out atomic candy (old school candy store), mad records, and then some ice cream from beth maries...and then maybe some more drinks at the various bars on the square.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job NTTHOR, appreciate it.

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    Nice job NTTHOR, appreciate it.
    anytime....let me know if ya need anything else...safe travels

Puppy meangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her gamemeangreennews is on top of his/her game

If you like the 940s vibe you'll probably like Barley and Board.
    If you like sushi Keiichi is the best place for a long ways, but you'll need to make reservations.
    LSA Burger Co is where you can get a good burger on the square, rooftop options.
    Wife's favorite place in town in Hannah's Off the Square.

I appreciate the recommendations.

I appreciate the recommendations.
    selfish of me, but please let us know where ya went....like to know what others enjoy about our town...thanks

We're probably going to LSA Burger Co. But I will let you know.

good burger joint...may have to wait on a friday night to get the top porch...enjoy the square...glad ya'll are out there.

+ Reply to Thread