+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We are...

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

We are...

“Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: We are...

about to leave for baton rouge (BULLDOGS)

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

Chilling in BR eating my continental breakfast. Pondering what time I should open a beer. Oh and BULLDOGS!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

bulldogs!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    Chilling in BR eating my continental breakfast. Pondering what time I should open a beer. Oh and BULLDOGS!
    any rain there yet?

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Bulldogs !

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    DogtorEvil gave scientific proof once that if you’re not too hung up on geography, it’s always time to open a beer.... somewhere

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    any rain there yet?
    8:30beautiful and sunshine rain looks like noon - game time but I have ponchos and we need turnovers

Champ buck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to beholdbuck_dawg_gold is a splendid one to behold

Is there a Tech tailgate? First time in BR for a Tech game and honestly so far all the LSU fans I have run into have been nice people.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buck_dawg_gold View Post
    Is there a Tech tailgate? First time in BR for a Tech game and honestly so far all the LSU fans I have run into have been nice people.
    Yep! they'll act nice to you....come on in, said the spider to the fly. Keep your hand on your wallet.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep! they'll act nice to you....come on in, said the spider to the fly. Keep your hand on your wallet.
    ...and your kids and wife within reach!

Just kidding....kind of.

I went to our games down there in 2003 and 2007. Went with my wife's cousin and his family. My wife's cousin was one of the Chinese Bandits, of the 1958 National Championship team, and his son played DT for LSU. We started at a house on the lake....another member of the '58 team and couldn't have been treated better.

What was funny is my daughter, who is a great athlete, with her blue on, torched the boys in touch football at the tailgate. Her team won because of her 6 TDs! One LSU fan watching the display muttered...I hope the guys in blue tonite aren't this good. But, all the LSU faithful were awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Just kidding....kind of.

I went to our games down there in 2003 and 2007. Went with my wife's cousin and his family. My wife's cousin was one of the Chinese Bandits, of the 1958 National Championship team, and his son played DT for LSU. We started at a house on the lake....another member of the '58 team and couldn't have been treated better.

What was funny is my daughter, who is a great athlete, with her blue on, torched the boys in touch football at the tailgate. Her team won because of her 6 TDs! One LSU fan watching the display muttered...I hope the guys in blue tonite aren't this good. But, all the LSU faithful were awesome.
    I hate admitting this, but in my younger years, I was a huge lsu fan! There were several members of my high school's great football teams (Ferriday...54 games in a row without a loss) on the 1958 team. The most notable was Max Fugler, who will be inducted into the La. Sports Hall of Fame next year. He made 3 of the 4 stops of the Ole Miss running back at the goal line in the infamous Halloween game in 1958. Other Ferriday players on that great team were Donnie Daye and Manson Nelson.

I have been purged of all lsu feelings over time, and I feel much better although I still have fond memories of that 1958 season.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I grew up in NW Louisiana and of course was a Tigger fan. I also remember that 1958 National Championship team. I don't recall much about Tech back then. NSC was just down the road about 30 miles. I actually went to a game where the Louisiana College Wildcats played the Northeast Louisiana State College Indians. At least the Wildcats are still playing football (Div. III) for now. No more NLSC Indians, though. It must be sad for those USL and NLSC alums not to have a school any more. While our name was officially changed to La. Tech Univ. we have always been Louisiana TECH. Hardly ever heard anyone actually say Louisiana Polytechnic Institute unless you count Jolly Lolly Poly.

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

We are . . . worried about heat stroke.

I motion to have all NCAA football games start in October.

+ Reply to Thread