+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best college football team in Louisiana just took a bus up north!

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Best college football team in Louisiana just took a bus up north!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We beat an SEC champ with Holtz as coach? Oh, wait, never mind...we've beat any SEC team with Holtz as coach? I missed that one. Who and what year was that?
    You better watch out the tough computer guy will call you a little bitch. I know, that you know, he is talking about beating Bama in 1999, almost 20 years ago. Somehow he thinks that is relevant to today's team. He is a tough guy. He's strong and bad. I better go now before he calls me a little bitch.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    We might just give it against a sorry Mississippi State team that will be on a five game losing streak when we roll into StarkVegas this season.
    If we did, that would be double awesome

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Heck yeah! I'll take a win over Moo State anytime.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    If we did, that would be double awesome
    MSU just lost to Kentucky and Florida. Next three are Auburn (underdog), at LSU (underdog), Texas A&M (toss up?). I can see three more losses. I would think Auburn and LSU are losses for sure. Heck we may even be favorites. Wish this one was at the Joe.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    Schedule the worst teams in the SEC, and it'll be done. We lost to a much better Arkansas team in 2016 by one point, and the same against an even better South Carolina team in 2017. You think UNT can hang with the SEC like we do? I sure don't. Hell, we've beat an SEC champ. but you're such a negative little bitch, you'd never praise the team for anything.
    Okay Snowflake, if you want to call me that to my face, just send me a PM here on BB&B and we'll set up a meeting. But you'll get it back too.

Facts are facts. That "much better Arkansas team" that we lost to in 2016 finished 7-6, including wins over us, Alcorn and Texas State. Were they really that much better? Probably a little better. But we lost the game, regardless, so its a moot point.

Fact is, UNT has beaten an SEC team since we have. Yes, we beat an SEC champ way back in the last millennium. Welcome to the 21st century.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Okay Snowflake, if you want to call me that to my face, just send me a PM here on BB&B and we'll set up a meeting. But you'll get it back too.

Facts are facts. That "much better Arkansas team" that we lost to in 2016 finished 7-6, including wins over us, Alcorn and Texas State. Were they really that much better? Probably a little better. But we lost the game, regardless, so its a moot point.

Fact is, UNT has beaten an SEC team since we have. Yes, we beat an SEC champ way back in the last millennium. Welcome to the 21st century.
    7-6 is much better than what they’ll end up as this year.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    7-6 is much better than what they’ll end up as this year.
    Oh sure. But Arkansas played much better football yesterday against Texas A&M, losing only 24-17. They have no running game, but their passing game seems to be coming around now that they settled on Ty Story at QB. The point is, their 2016 team wasn't exactly world beaters either

Oh sure. But Arkansas played much better football yesterday against Texas A&M, losing only 24-17. They have no running game, but their passing game seems to be coming around now that they settled on Ty Story at QB. The point is, their 2016 team wasn't exactly world beaters either
    Not too mention Chad Morris has done nothing as a college head coach that would indicate he will ever be successful as a head coach in the SEC. Sound familiar?

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Okay Snowflake
    You're the biggest snowflake on this board. You cry and bitch all the time. Ever thought about seeing a gynecologist? Time to become a man, little woman.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    You're the biggest snowflake on this board. You cry and bitch all the time. Ever thought about seeing a gynecologist? Time to become a man, little woman.
    Oh, and you're gonna do this, dweeb? I haven't received that PM from you yet, your little pervert. Either be a man, and back up what you say, or STFU.

Oh, and you're gonna do this, dweeb? I haven't received that PM from you yet, your little pervert. Either be a man, and back up what you say, or STFU.
    He will probably take the STFU option. He is not the kind of guy who talks like that offline. You scare the tough Internet talking guy.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Bunch of little bitches on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    You think so? Most guys who call people names on the Internet are afraid of their own shadow in real life. You know exactly what I mean.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    You think so? Most guys who call people names on the Internet are afraid of their own shadow in real life. You know exactly what I mean.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    And it isn't me!!

+ Reply to Thread