+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you beat the cheat

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Re: How do you beat the cheat

Watching the loud LSU fans in front of us get quieter with each of our TDs was beautiful.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

You beat the cheat by blowing the doors off for 4 quarters. Something I haven’t seen, or don’t remember from my 30+ years of fandom. Secure the ball and don’t fumble after a catch. Score points off turnovers. We do that and we win.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

On the catch where the players toe was in the line, the LSU offense was already at the previous line of scrimmage and was surprised that it was confirmed (or stood).

I thought Veal’s knee was down on the 3rd down Watching it live, but that type of play is RARELY reviewed- we just got the rarity being a G5 at P5.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

On the pass interference call in the end zone, I thought the LSU player was holding our guy to keep him from turning around, since there was no way the LSU guy could catch the ball. If so, isn't that offensive pass interference? Anybody have a way to review that play to see if I imagined that?

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by old dawg View Post
    On the pass interference call in the end zone, I thought the LSU player was holding our guy to keep him from turning around, since there was no way the LSU guy could catch the ball. If so, isn't that offensive pass interference? Anybody have a way to review that play to see if I imagined that?
    I thought so at the time and agree with you. I thought he had a hold of our players shoulder pads preventing him from turning around. The pass completion that was "confirmed" is one of the most blatant forms of cheating I've seen. The little old lady in My Cousin Vinny that needs new glasses could have seen his foot was out. And no way in hell his other foot was in bounds with possession.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

He was 100% holding our player as much as ours was holding him. They had each other by the arms/shoulders.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

How? For starters, you have an AD who negotiates for non-SEC officials. Yes, we've had ADs in the past who negotiated for more money AND non-SEC refs.

Saying that, we knew the SEC refs were going to take something away. They always have. We also knew that we could not lose the turnover battle. We lost it big time.

I thought it was interesting that ESPN homers (who I don't respect at all) were pointing out how bad the SEC refs were in the post game reports.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

We don't have the 2 horrible turnovers, none of the rest of this matters. We outplayed them......we just brought gifts from Ruston

We play with that much heart the rest of the way, with limiting the TOs, we really could run the table. It starts Saturday

+ Reply to Thread