+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Watch the UAB game

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Uab How to Watch the UAB game

1. Purchase a ticket from the Tech Ticket office and drive to Ruston. You may also purchase on game day or (if you're cheap like me) check with one of the many tailgaters and see if you can bum a ticket.

2. This is an online exclusive that is available at Stadium's Facebook Page. You can watch on your TV with Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, NVidia Shield, Sony TV, Samsung Smart TV or Xbox One. You can also cast from your smart device to a TV via AirPlay or Chromecast. The game is also available on computers, smartphones and tablets (you might need to download the Facebook App). Roku does NOT currently have a Facebook channel.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Re: How to Watch the UAB game

Thank you for all you do for us tech challenged people . Fire it will be for wife, I will be at the game

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

I have been searching the schedule of games that Stadium will air and they don't list the Tech game. Am I missing something? I did send a FB message to Stadium asking if they will be showing the Tech game via FB and/or do I have to have Stadium Plus. I will update when I have more info or if someone can confirm?

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Sportdawg lists this as the link to getting to the game. I tried it and put in a reminder. I had to log into my wife's account after getting into the right area. https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollegeFootball/

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    I have been searching the schedule of games that Stadium will air and they don't list the Tech game. Am I missing something? I did send a FB message to Stadium asking if they will be showing the Tech game via FB and/or do I have to have Stadium Plus. I will update when I have more info or if someone can confirm?
    Tech Athletics facebook page says it will be a free stream on facebook.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Thank you for all you do for us tech challenged people . Fire it will be for wife, I will be at the game
    I agree. Thanks Sportdawg. Your posts are a great service!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I agree. Thanks Sportdawg. Your posts are a great service!
    Yep, I always check the board and Sportdawg's thread when I need to watch a game on TV or online. Fortunately I get to watch this one in person.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

For you local guys please drive to the game and support our Dawgs.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    For you local guys please drive to the game and support our Dawgs.
    They will unless it sprinkles 3 hours before kickoff.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    They will unless it sprinkles 3 hours before kickoff.
    There's been sprinkles or threat of sprinkles for every game this year!

We need Baskin Robbins to sponsor us!

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

You need to set up your Fire now as it not intuitive . I stumbled through it but I would never be able to tell you how . I set it up for my wife as I will be at the game .
    I hope it works for her.

Everyone that lives FAR AWAY go grab a $35 Chromecast from Walmart https://www.walmart.com/ip/Google-Chromecast/46708712
    Then download the Facebook App to your phone. Easy to cast.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I wish I had my old Chromecast (1st Gen) to do this. I'll have to connect the laptop to the TV via HDMI.

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    I wish I had my old Chromecast (1st Gen) to do this. I'll have to connect the laptop to the TV via HDMI.
    I still have my first gen Chromecast. Had no clue what I was buying, but I wanted it! Roku is so much easier (IMO).

Where is it on the Roku? I only found something to view Facebook pictures .

+ Reply to Thread