+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/29: @UNT Game

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 9/29: @UNT Game

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Nice for you to have a game near your home. Glad for you that you were in Texas instead of "on assignment" in TN. A long way from the Nashville to the Dallas areas. Are you going to be able to make it to Ruston next week? I don't know what you think about it, but I would like to finally meet you as am planning on going and hanging out with PDs tailgate. He doesn't know that, though.
    Perfect. I do plan on attending this weeks game. Let's get PD to feed us and give us plenty of beer.

I look forward to meeting you, SD.

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I hope y'all win out. CUSA has enough shitty teams without both of us falling as well!
    appreciate that...we shall see what happens

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

How is your running back and Fine? He's a gamer!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Perfect. I do plan on attending this weeks game. Let's get PD to feed us and give us plenty of beer.

I look forward to meeting you, SD.
    Thanks. You are a celebrity. I figure PD will be happy to accommodate us

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

LOL! I feel like you're setting me up for a prank.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I would never do that ��

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

PD & DS65 meet and there was not an explosion!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

What do they say on the Sopranos. Not today

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    PD & DS65 meet and there was not an explosion!
    I did feel a disturbance in the force last night.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Italian View Post
    But won't ULALA get that invite first!
    Word out of ULALA is their football program is being elevated to the NFC South.

Is it OK if we hang out, PD? I am trying to get up with McKay.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Word out of ULALA is their football program is being elevated to the NFC South.
    I don’t know about that, but they firmly believe in 3 years they will be the second best football team in the state.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yes, there were others scattered all over the stadium, but HD and many more were just to the left of that pic.

FWIW, when we go back in 2020 and if nothing changes, just buy general admission seating instead of reserved. $10 less per seat
    We started in the GA area (which has a nice view even from higher up) but moved down to the visitor section after the first quarter.

Overall, the fan experience in Apogee is much nicer than The Joe. Concourse area is very nice and clean, with many food options and short wait times, even at halftime. Same can be said for the restrooms. Crowd was loud to the end, and the students cared enough to stay in the second half. The audio system is also much better than ours, as well. Didn't venture into the team shop, but it looked nice from the outside. My group was very impressed and enjoyed our experience.

The only thing I did not like was finding a place to park. There was not enough signage to direct traffic to the correct lots. I went to one lot that was prepaid only, was loosely directed by the attendant to the cash lot, was told by that attendant that it was full (even though there were many spaces open when I walked through it on the way to the stadium), and then had to wander through campus to an open lot. At least I got to park for free!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

What we lack is attention to our operations under the grandstand. We focus a lot with the DAC and new pressbox folks that our AD forgot about the general fans and guests.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I did feel a disturbance in the force last night.
    Terry Bradshaw threw 10 interceptions.

Is it OK if we hang out, PD? I am trying to get up with McKay.
    We'll be in the same spot. HD will be hanging out near us.

Quote Originally Posted by Dowty View Post
    We started in the GA area (which has a nice view even from higher up) but moved down to the visitor section after the first quarter.

Overall, the fan experience in Apogee is much nicer than The Joe. Concourse area is very nice and clean, with many food options and short wait times, even at halftime. Same can be said for the restrooms. Crowd was loud to the end, and the students cared enough to stay in the second half. The audio system is also much better than ours, as well. Didn't venture into the team shop, but it looked nice from the outside. My group was very impressed and enjoyed our experience.

The only thing I did not like was finding a place to park. There was not enough signage to direct traffic to the correct lots. I went to one lot that was prepaid only, was loosely directed by the attendant to the cash lot, was told by that attendant that it was full (even though there were many spaces open when I walked through it on the way to the stadium), and then had to wander through campus to an open lot. At least I got to park for free!
    I agree. I'm okay with the parking. We arrived at 3:30 which is much later than we arrive for tailgating at Tech games and we went right in to the "cash lot" with not problems. Getting out was a little tough, but not too bad. One thing that was strange...paying to park was $15 cash and $10 on a card.

+ Reply to Thread