+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/29: @UNT Game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 9/29: @UNT Game

Arkansas had some QB problem going through 3 QBs (6 int for the day) vs UNT. I don't think they will win a game this season. Arkansas is bad this year.

Puppy NTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her gameNTTHOR is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Welcome UNT fan. We've had a dearth of opposition posters this year. If I were UNT, I'd feel good about this game, but I'd be a little nervous. What's your nerve factor for this one?
    hella nervous...we are north texas, after all. we've been spit on, gut punched, lucy'd, roofied, whatever....whenever we seem to be having a great time, we get kicked in the nuts!

a win would be amazing and i think the boys will win, but still hella nervous. la tech can play, j'mar seems to be maturing/improving...probably going to come down to the defensive side of the ball. oddly enough, i think i'd be ok with that as the north texas defense has done a 180...getting pressure, stopping the run (except for some stupid long runs in garbage time), and causing turnovers.

hoping for an awesome day of tailgating, beer, and football.

hope ya'll make it safely here and back, but want you to go home with another loss

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NTTHOR View Post

hope ya'll make it safely here and back, but want you to go home with another loss
    If we do our HC will be proud of the way we competed.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    And gushing about how UNT's coach did what it took to win.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    And gushing about how UNT's coach did what it took to win.
    I'm starting to feel depressed about all of this...

Puppy greeneagle1 is an unknown

Vegas doesn’t care about respect. Had UNT not blasted Arkansas, the line would be closer to home field plus a few.
    But we did blast Arkansas... In Fayetteville.... Also won 24-23 last year in Ruston. Deeper team and more weapons. Have fun visiting Denton this year.

Puppy greeneagle1 is an unknown

Unt Re: 9/29: @UNT Game

Vegas doesn’t care about respect. Had UNT not blasted Arkansas, the line would be closer to home field plus a few.
    But we did blast Arkansas... In Fayetteville.... Also won 24-23 last year in Ruston. Deeper team and more weapons. Have fun visiting Denton this year.

Puppy thecolonyeagle is an unknown

Welcome UNT fan. We've had a dearth of opposition posters this year. If I were UNT, I'd feel good about this game, but I'd be a little nervous. What's your nerve factor for this one?

I've seen this game as the biggest game of the year for us since the schedule came out.

I'm expecting a good game.

I would say there's a nerve factor there...

I will also say, it feels like we haven't really put a complete game together yet...we've looked unfocused at times. I think we'll be focused on Saturday.

And this team has been really good at Apogee. And Apogee is going to be LOUD on Saturday.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thecolonyeagle View Post
    I've seen this game as the biggest game of the year for us since the schedule came out.

I'm expecting a good game.

I would say there's a nerve factor there...

I will also say, it feels like we haven't really put a complete game together yet...we've looked unfocused at times. I think we'll be focused on Saturday.

And this team has been really good at Apogee. And Apogee is going to be LOUD on Saturday.
    We heard louder last week in front of a sold out crowd at Death Valley.

Puppy thecolonyeagle is an unknown

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    We heard louder last week in front of a sold out crowd at Death Valley.
    Ok....you got me there.

Quote Originally Posted by thecolonyeagle View Post
    Ok....you got me there.
    Welcome to our board. Happy Monday.

Puppy Video Eagle is an unknown

Looks to be a very good game. NT fans and team are really fired up. We haven't been 4-0 since 1966! Of course we're excited!

Yes, at this point you are the highest ranked team we have played. But most rating services showed Arkansas higher than either of us before we played them. And right now FAU is ranked higher than La Tech but who knows where they will be when they come to Denton.

This game will likely put the winner in the driver's seat for the CUSA West championship.

There is a 40% chance of thunderstorms Saturday. That will certainly effect the game, both in play selection and potientially how well teams handle any delays. We had delays before kickoff and during the game last week. I know our team still remembers a few years ago getting badly beaten by La Tech so I think they will be focused. Your team certainly remembers losing last year. I think this will make for a very good game.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Hope it rains. Favors run game.

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Unt Re: 9/29: @UNT Game

I don’t know about a nerve factor, but come game time DeepGreen will be at “max pucker”! Should be a good game. I hope our guys come out firing on all cylinders. Louisiana Tech is no Liberty that’s for sure. NT will have to be focused, each player doing their job. I really hope Mason Fine puts on an aerial show for the LT fans. He’s something when he’s on.

Anyhow, for those coming to Denton, have a safe drive. Oh, UNT by 17!

Big Dog DeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud ofDeepGreen has much to be proud of DeepGreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Hope it rains. Favors run game.
    Me too. UNT racked up 346 yards on the ground, albeit against Liberty, in the rain.

+ Reply to Thread