+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Thread: 9/29: @UNT Game

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 9/29: @UNT Game

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    Maybe I can lucky every once in a while. I went and it was a great experience. Also bet the Moneyline on TECH and Georgia State. It was a good weekend.
    The money line was a good wager. Was it about +165? I expected us to win outright but still took the points. I have us -9.5 tomorrow.

Champ Bulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud ofBulldog Tom has much to be proud of Bulldog Tom's Avatar

I bet North Texas is asking how did we lose to Tech.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I know they are.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    They almost lost to crappy UTEP! They are not that good. UAB will tear them a new one.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    They almost lost to crappy UTEP! They are not that good. UAB will tear them a new one.
    We don't actually know how good UAB is.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I know they are better than us!

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    We know coastal Carolina beat them. Sounds like a directional school to me

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    The money line was a good wager. Was it about +165? I expected us to win outright but still took the points. I have us -9.5 tomorrow.
    I think it was 170... and then we lay that egg last night. Skip has had at least 2 WTF games EVERY year of his career. That is why I find it difficult to get consistently excited about his teams

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Nice for you to have a game near your home. Glad for you that you were in Texas instead of "on assignment" in TN. A long way from the Nashville to the Dallas areas. Are you going to be able to make it to Ruston next week? I don't know what you think about it, but I would like to finally meet you as am planning on going and hanging out with PDs tailgate. He doesn't know that, though.
    Okay, where were you Saturday stodgdog? I was there. At PD's tailgate. I even asked everybody about you, but no one had seen you. Sorry we missed each other.

+ Reply to Thread