+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/6: UAB Game

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Re: 10/6: UAB Game

Skippy doesn’t care about winning the conference. Takes too much energy and time away from golf and his family. Finish 6-6. Prepare for one game of the year (bowl game) and declare the season a victory and prepare ourselves for Jmar coming out party his senior year

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    6-6?

I think....I'm not sure, but I think we'll beat UTEP and Rice. That gets us to 5. I had hoped before the season we might beat UTSA, but I'm not so sure now. Who gets us to 6?
    UTSA...maybe? I don't think we can win that. 6-6 is the ceiling.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    When your QB walks off the field hanging his head and his body language says “I’m beat.” A competent coach pulls him.
    Our QB is a rock star. Replacing him would require admitting you don’t know WTF you are doing.

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Our QB is a rock star. Replacing him would require admitting you don’t know WTF you are doing.
    Our qb throws the ball hard (right into the ground)

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    6-6?

I think....I'm not sure, but I think we'll beat UTEP and Rice. That gets us to 5. I had hoped before the season we might beat UTSA, but I'm not so sure now. Who gets us to 6?
    UTSA. Or, for arguments sake, I'll say UTSA or WKU.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

He should be embarrassed. With the talent he has to work with, **** you Holtz! That was a horrible game! I make almost your money, if I did what you just did, I would be fired on the spot! Horrible game skippy!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    UTSA...maybe? I don't think we can win that. 6-6 is the ceiling.
    You must be assuming we'll beat WKU. I don't think so. Maybe we will, but will depend on what WKU's record is. If they are 5-6 and need that one to get to a bowl...we're toast. UTSA is not any good. But we know Holtz is capable of losing to anyone....'cept maybe to a SWAC team. Even he's not that horrible.

Varsity Bulldog Black is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the roughBlack is a jewel in the rough

I know we always have a WTF game, but this was the worst game I can remember since Tulane. Abused in the trenches on both sides. Ran two screen passes, that I remember. One to a RB and one to Veal on third and forever. Delay, draw, sack, and incomplete were our offensive plays tonight. Does UAB have a better DLine and secondary than LSU? There was a lot of bad in this game, but the Oline got punched in the face and laid down.

Also, our AD and coach praised the North Texas fans and environment, and said how they hoped we'd have the same back home. They play an exciting brand of football, we had started to build that. Student section was growing, fat heads in the student section, same has happened with basketball. When you have a game like this at least once a year you kill all of that. Fans begin to expect it. 4 straight bowl games and 4 straight wins is awesome, but now that 80 teams make a bowl you're goals need to become bigger.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by b00mer1 View Post
    He should be embarrassed. With the talent he has to work with, **** you Holtz! That was a horrible game! I make almost your money, if I did what you just did, I would be fired on the spot! Horrible game skippy!!
    Yea, but you probably have someone you're accountable to. Someone who will take you to take if you screw up.

Holtz doesn't. He could waltz out on the field and take a piss on the bell and TMac would applaud.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Yea, but you probably have someone you're accountable to. Someone who will take you to take if you screw up.

Holtz doesn't. He could waltz out on the field and take a piss on the bell and TMac would applaud.
    That presumes TMac isn't looking for a drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    I know we always have a WTF game, but this was the worst game I can remember since Tulane. Abused in the trenches on both sides. Ran two screen passes, that I remember. One to a RB and one to Veal on third and forever. Delay, draw, sack, and incomplete were our offensive plays tonight. Does UAB have a better DLine and secondary than LSU? There was a lot of bad in this game, but the Oline got punched in the face and laid down.

Also, our AD and coach praised the North Texas fans and environment, and said how they hoped we'd have the same back home. They play an exciting brand of football, we had started to build that. Student section was growing, fat heads in the student section, same has happened with basketball. When you have a game like this at least once a year you kill all of that. Fans begin to expect it. 4 straight bowl games and 4 straight wins is awesome, but now that 80 teams make a bowl, you're goals need to become bigger.
    My early estimation is that this is our 10th worst Elo loss

Holtz owns all 10.

Actually, he owns the top 20.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

That was the worst home beatdown since UCF in 1995.

This was worse than MSU last year.

UAB kicked in our front teeth, took our lunch money and stole our date to the dance.

We suck - our coaches suck.

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    That was the worst home beatdown since UCF in 1995.

This was worse than MSU last year.

UAB kicked in our front teeth, took our lunch money and stole our date to the dance.

We suck - our coaches suck.
    Get used to it. This is the new normal.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I’ll say it again, look at our sideline. When your QB sits there by himself without anyone coming to encourage him and he won’t get into anyone’s face and challenge them, you have no leader.

Utep may not be a win this year. North Texas only beat them 27 to 24

+ Reply to Thread