+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our OL

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Our OL

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I rarely see holes for running backs.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I think our slowly developing run plays don’t do our OL any favors.
    Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    That’s it in a nutshell.
    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    And if that’s what our RPO plays look like, then we aren’t fooling anyone cause JMar doesn’t run.
    Yeppers, and JMar being afraid to run hurts us the most. I've been blaming the coaches for making him "stay home", but after lsu and UNT, I'm convince he is just scared to run.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Did you see the QB for Penn State or that kid from Northwestern? Put their heads down and took off. For TD’s and big gains too.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Yeppers, and JMar being afraid to run hurts us the most. I've been blaming the coaches for making him "stay home", but after lsu and UNT, I'm convince he is just scared to run.
    Several times, as in probably 7-8, our QB could have made the decision to run and probably gain 6-7 yards instead of throwing it away. He definitely does not like to run the ball.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Skip may have him on a short leash , if he goes down our season is shot . Weston will be a turn over machine .

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Skip may have him on a short leash , if he goes down our season is shot . Weston will be a turn over machine .
    Oh please. You don't know that. Clemson, Alabama, LSU, and many more really good teams have had QB replacements since we have. Stop with the nonsense. I suspect you might be shocked at how well someone else might do the job.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Oh please. You don't know that. Clemson, Alabama, LSU, and many more really good teams have had QB replacements since we have. Stop with the nonsense. I suspect you might be shocked at how well someone else might do the job.
    I agree, if given the chance to settle into a rhythm, either of our backups may be basically a lateral move away from J’Mar but with the possibility of being/getting better.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

BS. He is scared out there

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Notre Dame! They would have two losses if they had stuck with Winbush. That Book kid, Ian Book, I think is his name, has been remarkable. And it isn't just what the QBs, in all these situations, are doing directly, it's also the inspired confidence the teams get from their leadership.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Your opinion . I don't think so.

Your opinion . I don't think so.
    so he won't run because he is afraid of being benched? Come on man. Just watch the replays. He is lost out there

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we could put Skip on a short lease.

Please look at the total scope of the condition of the program , the quality of our players as athletes and people , our other coaches and then look at the dumpster fire at Maryland and the money we have available and I seriously doubt we could have a better coach. He has short comngs, but if he didn't he would be at ND and we might have had Hud!

I have watched the games in person and on the ones I could record on tape . He grew up at LSU . I will not change my mind unless I feel I see it .

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

There were a couple of plays when J'Mar could've tied his shoes in the pocket.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Varsity Bulldog Schoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really niceSchoochmagoo is just really nice

The ironic thing is that the few times I recall Tim Rattay running, he never shied away from contact. He actually put his head down and hit hard. Smith could actually run over some people if he wanted to.

+ Reply to Thread