+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Our OL

Varsity Bulldog jtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her gamejtrammell is on top of his/her game

Re: Our OL

With our offensive line giving great pass protection seems to me we should be able to leak the back out after the linebackers have dropped. Am I missing something or do we just not do that? Would love to have McKnight slip out and get a running headstart on the dbs.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammell View Post
    With our offensive line giving great pass protection seems to me we should be able to leak the back out after the linebackers have dropped. Am I missing something or do we just not do that? Would love to have McKnight slip out and get a running headstart on the dbs.
    or Holly or Henderson

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It's really dumb of you to bring the nfl into this discussion. It's also dumb of you to claim anything but fear. He is afraid of being hit.
    Ok, you stick with the "real athletes live for contact" statement and I'll stick with "that's a dumb statement" comment. But I still want to be friends.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammell View Post
    That's an astute observation. I believe the fact that Izzy still has a cast and notion that McKnight doesn't quite have the wiggle to make the first guy miss is the only explanation. I would love to see Dancy catch it and make a couple of moves when his knee gets right.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    it is night and day difference. The pass protection has been excellent, but I rarely see holes for running backs.
    not disagreeing at all just seems Dancy able to find holes-- Tucker seems to be developing and I wonder if the JC RB will get some time this year.

+ Reply to Thread