+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How to Watch the UAB game

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: How to Watch the UAB game

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Where is it on the Roku? I only found something to view Facebook pictures .
    As I posted in 1st post, Facebook is not available on Roku. I have looked for a workaround but I haven't found one yet.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Ok, thanks i think I have the fire set up now for my wife. Just not sure as I don't know how to test until feed goes live.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

ROKU Workaround (MAYBE). go to this thread http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...=1#post1602643

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I'm pretty surprised how many of you guys have a Roku. I'm rocking the Fire TV but looking at switching to the nVidia Shield.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    Sportdawg lists this as the link to getting to the game. I tried it and put in a reminder. I had to log into my wife's account after getting into the right area. https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollegeFootball/
    https://www.facebook.com/LATechAthle...type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/LiveCUSAFootball/

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    1. Purchase a ticket from the Tech Ticket office and drive to Ruston. You may also purchase on game day or (if you're cheap like me) check with one of the many tailgaters and see if you can bum a ticket.

2. This is an online exclusive that is available at Stadium's Facebook Page. You can watch on your TV with Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, NVidia Shield, Sony TV, Samsung Smart TV or Xbox One. You can also cast from your smart device to a TV via AirPlay or Chromecast. The game is also available on computers, smartphones and tablets (you might need to download the Facebook App). Roku does NOT currently have a Facebook channel.
    TAG tent usually has extra tickets-- for years I donated several tickets every year -- I prefer folks buying tickets because we need the income but I get it, bringing family and friends can be financial challenge when you starting career-- I have my usual extra tickets but looks like couple of them going out to grandkids -- PLEASE try and come to support our Dogs. It was amazing to see North Texas fans put 30k plus in stadium ( with thousands from tech) -- nothing like a great crowd to bring out the best in our players
    Last edited by Dogsince65; 10-05-2018 at 04:01 PM. Reason: spellin

ROKU Workaround (MAYBE). go to this thread http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...=1#post1602643
    this works with a video from the site- hopefully it will work with live video

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

I just checked the CUSA.TV channel on Roku. The game is audio only there.

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddawg31 View Post
    I just checked the CUSA.TV channel on Roku. The game is audio only there.
    If you use video & tv cast - try this link at gametime https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false

Varsity Bulldog rlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of lightrlmiddle is a glorious beacon of light

Is it possible to watch a replay of the games that are broadcast by stadium on Facebook? I will try to watch live, but I am going to game 2 of the Astros-Indians game. Go Dawgs and go Astros!

Quote Originally Posted by rlmiddle View Post
    Is it possible to watch a replay of the games that are broadcast by stadium on Facebook? I will try to watch live, but I am going to game 2 of the Astros-Indians game. Go Dawgs and go Astros!
    They are archived on fb

Varsity Bulldog diamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the roughdiamonddawg31 is a jewel in the rough

If you use video & tv cast - try this link at gametime https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...composer=false
    That link returns an error, but I assume I should be able to just watch on Facebook on my computer. So I'm good. *I think*

FAU/ODU play on Facebook at 3pm - you might want to try watching that game on your device to determine if it's working.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rlmiddle View Post
    Here's last week's Marshall - WKU game.

https://www.facebook.com/LiveCUSAFoo...9904159795530/

Figure the Dawg's game will be handled the same way.

+ Reply to Thread