+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mike Green | RIP

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Mike Green | RIP

I just now saw that Mike Green died last week. Did I miss a thread about him?

https://www.rustonleader.com/node/86873
    Last edited by TulsaDawg; 10-02-2018 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Link
    Go Tech!

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Re: Mike Green

Link please

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Buddy Davis was Mike Green's biggest fan. Dawgpix was probably his 2nd biggest fan. I talked to Dawgpix on Sunday. I think he would have mentioned it had he heard. So sorry that our people have not reported this.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

So sorry to hear of the loss of Louisiana Tech great Mike Green. Condolences to his family.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

The funeral is going to be at 4:00 pm Thursday, October 4, 2018 in Denver. He actually died on September 25, 2018 according to the funeral home which misspelled his first name. His obituary is rather bare bones at this point. https://www.pipkinbraswell.com/obitu...reen/_/1815901

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Mike Green was one of the best to ever wear the Bulldog uniform! He gave me many of hours of enjoyment watching him perform. My sincerest condolences to his family .

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

May I suggest we put our money where our mouths are with Mike? Should we aspire to endow a memorial scholarship in his name? He delivered before the Mailman ever bounced a ball!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    May I suggest we put our money where our mouths are with Mike? Should we aspire to endow a memorial scholarship in his name? He delivered before the Mailman ever bounced a ball!
    I am in - let me know the game plan.

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

Dwayne...this begs for your leadership...you've been pushing for Mike for as long as I've known you, which is quickly approaching 20 years!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Buddy Davis was Mike Green's biggest fan. Dawgpix was probably his 2nd biggest fan. I talked to Dawgpix on Sunday. I think he would have mentioned it had he heard. So sorry that our people have not reported this.

Greenie was absolutely the best COLLEGE basketball player I've been around.

6-11 and lean, he could jump out of the gym. Oh and shoot baskets too (dunking was a no-no as per NCAA rules).

I think we all found about his death here at the same time. A perfect example of a sports star outkicking his coverage.

I am forever grateful to the Dr. Guice administration for clearing the way finally for Mike Green's induction into the Tech sports Hall of Fame, several (SEVERAL) years after his induction into the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame.

Here is a picture of a college freshmen wishing him well in 1973 after the conclusion of his senior season. I think it was Easter weekend and I had just eaten lunch with my parents when we spotted him at Hutcheson Dorm and took this pic.
    Me-MikeGreen.jpg
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Damn Tom...those shoes!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARTEK View Post
    Damn Tom...those shoes!
    Thank you!
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Greenie was absolutely the best COLLEGE basketball player I've been around.

6-11 and lean, he could jump out of the gym. Oh and shoot baskets too (dunking was a no-no as per NCAA rules).

I think we all found about his death here at the same time. A perfect example of a sports star outkicking his coverage.

I am forever grateful to the Dr. Guice administration for clearing the way finally for Mike Green's induction into the Tech sports Hall of Fame, several (SEVERAL) years after his induction into the Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame.

Here is a picture of a college freshmen wishing him well in 1973 after the conclusion of his senior season. I think it was Easter weekend and I had just eaten lunch with my parents when we spotted him at Hutcheson Dorm and took this pic.
    Attachment 14348
    I did not know much about your friend, but enjoyed reading articles and his HOF announcement. He was truly a great college and pro basketball player. I also noted Hall of Famer Artis Gilmore passed on his condolences on his obit page, so he enjoyed the respect of the greatest players of his time. Impressive!

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Mike Green | RIP

My freshman year I was privileged to see Mike & Mike (Green & McConathy) and company. It was something to see and I never missed a home game. It was an awesome team! So glad Mike Green is in our Hall of Fame as he certainly earned and deserved the honor. Rest in peace, Mike.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Mike Green | RIP

I am pondering this Cartek -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread