+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mike Green | RIP

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: Mike Green | RIP

My best Mike Green memory is the last second shot he nailed from the corner to win a game (I believe it was against USL). The student section stormed the floor after he nailed that shot. I loved watching Mike Green play. He was truly one of the greatest athletes to ever play at Tech in any sport.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

When he shot an outside shot, he shot down at the basket. No arch on his shots and he surprisingly, for no arch, made most of those shots.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Thanks for all the comments, folks. Continues to justify all the accolades he's received lately.

It just chaps my butt his entrance into the Tech Sports HoF was delayed as long as it was . . . until Dr. Guice took office. He's the one who righted the wrong.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread