+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why I expect no let Down against UAB

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Why I expect no let Down against UAB

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

There is only 1 thing to say.....”Doh!”

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

Skip saw this and said hold my beer

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I think you are referring to the NSU game in 2014, instead of NLU. We haven't lost to NLU/ULM since 1987.

I hope LA Tech fans can make UAB's trip to JAS miserable tomorrow. Because its time for payback. I attended the Tech-UAB game in Birmingham last year, and it was a miserable experience. UAB fans were hostile towards our team, and --as I previously mentioned-- the officiating crew downright cheated our Dawgs worse than any crew I can remember. Tech went into that game averaging 1 or 2 penalties per game, but received 10 penalties totaling 95 yards against UAB. And some of those 10 penalties were real doozies, and drive killers. No doubt, the FIX was in.
    I was referring to Jackson Bowl ( Pat Collins embarrassed us at home ) and NLU "fireworks game"

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Holtz: [eats big plate full of dog turds on natl tv]

Tech fans: Eww -- love of God, man! What's wrong with you?!

DS65: IM SICK OF ALL THIS NEGATIVITY ON BBB! IF YOU WERE REAL FANS YOU WOULD SUPPORT OUR TEAM!
    and that my friends is exactly the way haters think -- haters gotta hate --Holtz and happy people are his sworn enemies-- more than proud to be exact opposite of folks like that--

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

It took 5 days to get the kink out of the Skip sunshine pumping line. Must have been a big ole knot this time.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    and that my friends is exactly the way haters think -- haters gotta hate --Holtz and happy people are his sworn enemies-- more than proud to be exact opposite of folks like that--
    Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    It took 5 days to get the kink out of the Skip sunshine pumping line. Must have been a big ole knot this time.
    Apparently proper sentence structure is not taught in the Sunshine Pumper school.

We saw a 10-2 prediction; will have to run the table now to get there. That includes sweeping Moo State, FAU, and USM on the road. I could say, I'll bet $10,000 10-2 won't happen...any takers? But I know no one is stupid enough to take that bet, not even our resident Sunshine Pumpers. Oh, they talk a good game....pump, pump, pump....Holtz is great! J'Mar Smith is great! And if you have a different opinion, why, that makes you a "hater."

Happy? Hmmm....happy? I suppose if you define happiness as embracing mediocrity, then yes, one can see why the Pumpers are ecstatic with the state of affairs here. But, if you are like most Americans, who strive to be the best you can be. To always seek improvement. To continue working toward goals, and when you reach a goal, you set your sights on the next one up the line, well then, you can NOT be happy with where Tech Football has plateaued.

This is NOT the "Skip Holtz Football Program." This is LOUISIANA TECH FOOTBALL! Holtz is merely an employee. We owe Holtz nothing. He owes us a quality performance, to earn his paycheck.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Apparently proper sentence structure is not taught in the Sunshine Pumper school.

We saw a 10-2 prediction; will have to run the table now to get there. That includes sweeping Moo State, FAU, and USM on the road. I could say, I'll bet $10,000 10-2 won't happen...any takers? But I know no one is stupid enough to take that bet, not even our resident Sunshine Pumpers. Oh, they talk a good game....pump, pump, pump....Holtz is great! J'Mar Smith is great! And if you have a different opinion, why, that makes you a "hater."

Happy? Hmmm....happy? I suppose if you define happiness as embracing mediocrity, then yes, one can see why the Pumpers are ecstatic with the state of affairs here. But, if you are like most Americans, who strive to be the best you can be. To always seek improvement. To continue working toward goals, and when you reach a goal, you set your sights on the next one up the line, well then, you can NOT be happy with where Tech Football has plateaued.

This is NOT the "Skip Holtz Football Program." This is LOUISIANA TECH FOOTBALL! Holtz is merely an employee. We owe Holtz nothing. He owes us a quality performance, to earn his paycheck.
    Bolded statement used to be true...I have my doubts now. A lot of people are happy with being mediocre these days.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Very well stated. I'm jealous that you said it first, D80. EVERYONE should remember that these coaches are employees, and DON'T LOVE IT the way we do.

I have stated in the past that LA Tech was successful when Holtz got here, and we'll be successful again after he leaves. But everyone should remember, after these EMPLOYEES are gone, we the fans are ALWAYS the one's left behind to pick up the pieces.

+ Reply to Thread