+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Blocked FG

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Blocked FG

68 let a DLineman through and the MSU player got his paw on the ball. End of game.

I am sure our special teams coach will address blocking protection for FGs and punt / kick off coverage.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Blocked FG

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    68 let a DLineman through and the MSU player got his paw on the ball. End of game.

I am sure our special teams coach will address blocking protection for FGs and punt / kick off coverage.
    Seriously, what's to address? I can't imagine an O Lineman on this earth not knowing what he needs to do in that situation. I mean, what will they say to him? "Block the guy in front of you?" It ain't rocket science.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

Concur

But I am worried about the lack of teaching and development from our ST coach.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

The field goal attempt is at 10:20. Not a great view, I cannot really tell if it was blocked or he just didn't hit it right. Kinda like when I play golf. I will hit one fat, then one thin, then one just right. You need an Apple computer to add up my final score.

Maybe someone else can try to slow it down an give a definitive answer, I could not. The ball travels like it was a tipped ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJP4n9WrlOY

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    The field goal attempt is at 10:20. Not a great view, I cannot really tell if it was blocked or he just didn't hit it right. Kinda like when I play golf. I will hit one fat, then one thin, then one just right. You need an Apple computer to add up my final score.

Maybe someone else can try to slow it down an give a definitive answer, I could not. The ball travels like it was a tipped ball.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJP4n9WrlOY
    Looks like #94 for MSU got a hand on it. He was literally in the Tech backfield, with Tech #68 completely turned around and chasing him.

My question: How does Tech #68 (Dakota White, 6'4", 295, 2nd yr Freshman from Katy, TX) get beat THAT BADLY, so quickly? I mean, we're only talking 2 seconds here. TWO SECONDS. And that MSU #94 was 3 yds deep in our backfield. Really? Was this Tech player day dreaming or something? Shouldn't a 6'4", 295, player be able to just STAND IN THE WAY?

I swear, only a matador could have gotten out of the way of #94 that fast.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    But I am worried about the lack of teaching and development from our ST coach.
    I worry about the lack of teaching and development from ALL our coaches. Particularly at the QB spot.

+ Reply to Thread