+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hand gestures?

Varsity Bulldog collardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to beholdcollardgreens is a splendid one to behold collardgreens's Avatar

Hand gestures?

Not trying to start a rumor...and if this has been addressed elsewhere, please pardon me...

but did I hear it correctly that one or more of our players was sharing a less than courteous hand gesture with our fans last Saturday? I'm sorry I missed the game, but I'm not sorry I missed THAT.

I saw another player such a thing near the end of Bicknell era, and I've not forgotten it. Makes me wonder what is going on the locker room.

And for the guy who calls me a snowflake for asking polite questions: I'm a retired military guy. I can be as crass as any of you, but I just choose not to...

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Hand gestures?

Pretty sure it was the UAB players (and coach's wife) being crass.

Not that our guys couldn't also have done something.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Tech students and the UAB players were at each other for over 3 hours. There were plenty of 'gestures' both ways.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Idk why our own players would do that to our own fans. But the UAB benches and Tech Student Section area were not very kind to one-another

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

No excuse. If it was our students flipping someone the bird, they are banned from games the rest of the season. If it was our players dissolve the football program. Totally unacceptable! Teenagers flipping the bird, this is the last straw. GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

Okay let's give 'em one more chance.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collardgreens View Post
    Not trying to start a rumor...and if this has been addressed elsewhere, please pardon me...

but did I hear it correctly that one or more of our players was sharing a less than courteous hand gesture with our fans last Saturday? I'm sorry I missed the game, but I'm not sorry I missed THAT.

I saw another player such a thing near the end of Bicknell era, and I've not forgotten it. Makes me wonder what is going on the locker room.

And for the guy who calls me a snowflake for asking polite questions: I'm a retired military guy. I can be as crass as any of you, but I just choose not to...
    that sounds like ULL and the old Miami teams but appears both teams had fans/players being idiots -- thanks for your service and green dot. side note, I went to Tech/ Grambling game in Shreveport game years ago and Tech folks in Tech gear yelling at Tech players -- still irritated at that -- My first post ever addressed that and I was crucified to a degree-- Mickey Slaughted reached out to me and prepared me for future attacks on almost all of my posts - never crossed my mind that being "too gung-ho" was bad--

+ Reply to Thread