+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Embrace the suck

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Embrace the suck

It’s who we are. Mediocrity is our trademark.

Holtz is pitiful.

FIRE HIS ASS.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Embrace the suck

I swear, the way half our "fans" protect this guy is just utterly disgusting.

Big Dog b00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of lightb00mer1 is a glorious beacon of light

We played so bad on offense! I agree!!!!!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

While we’re at it can we get a real AD instead of Tommy boy?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    While we’re at it can we get a real AD instead of Tommy boy?
    He probably gave himself a 25 year extension while he looks for a cushier job where they aren't so concerned with "winning" and "attendance."

Puppy Keith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her gameKeith Smith (87) is on top of his/her game Keith Smith (87)'s Avatar

I agree pathetic performance, hoping we could kick a field goal

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    It’s who we are. Mediocrity is our trademark.

Holtz is pitiful.

FIRE HIS ASS.
    Holtz is unable to take any team to the elite level. Being elite in CUSA shouldn't be that hard.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Holtz is unable to take any team to the elite level. Being elite in CUSA shouldn't be that hard.
    Yep! you can even take a team that was not even a team just two years ago and leap straight to the top!

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

The performance of our offense last night was as bad as any I’ve ever witnessed by a Tech offense in over 50 years of watching Tech football. Something is bad wrong in the Tech locker room.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

As I just posted on the game thread...have to give UAB's defense, especially their Front 7, credit.

But, we need a change at QB. You see it all over the country, and in the NFL too. I've posted what has happened to Notre Dame since they benched their 2-yr starter, Winbush. They are a totally different team with that kid, Ian Book, starting at QB. If they don't have a WTF game, ND is heading to the four-team playoffs. And Skip Holtz, who grew up while his dad was coaching ND, should look at that for inspiration.

J'Mar Smith is as bad a QB as I've ever seen at Tech. That Georgia Tech transfer, what's his name, was pretty bad. But, as I've posted before, you can't fool we Tech fans. We KNOW what a good college QB looks like. And it doesn't look like Smith. He sucks. Period. QB is the single most important position on any football team. You HAVE to get that one right.

I hate it that he's just a junior. That's effectively two more years of this crap!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep! you can even take a team that was not even a team just two years ago and leap straight to the top!
    YES. How is that.

We only lost, wasn’t it 150 senior starters, before Skip Holtz took over, but the Flagship of CUSA lost EVERYBODY.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

We have two more years of J’Mar and two more years of Holtz. Two more years of 6-6/7-5 records. Two more years of meaningless bowl wins.

That’s who we are. Average.

It’s a shame because we have some great talent on this year’s team that’s being wasted.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Yeah, Tech has effectively killed my interest in this season. I’ll still follow along but midway through the season I’m emotionally drained...time to disconnect.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Yeah, Tech has effectively killed my interest in this season. I’ll still follow along but midway through the season I’m emotionally drained...time to disconnect.
    Yeah. I’m done too. I simply can not invest any more of my time and energy into a situation that our head coach is too hard headed to admit that he was WRONG about.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    As I just posted on the game thread...have to give UAB's defense, especially their Front 7, credit.

But, we need a change at QB. You see it all over the country, and in the NFL too. I've posted what has happened to Notre Dame since they benched their 2-yr starter, Winbush. They are a totally different team with that kid, Ian Book, starting at QB. If they don't have a WTF game, ND is heading to the four-team playoffs. And Skip Holtz, who grew up while his dad was coaching ND, should look at that for inspiration.

J'Mar Smith is as bad a QB as I've ever seen at Tech. That Georgia Tech transfer, what's his name, was pretty bad. But, as I've posted before, you can't fool we Tech fans. We KNOW what a good college QB looks like. And it doesn't look like Smith. He sucks. Period. QB is the single most important position on any football team. You HAVE to get that one right.

I hate it that he's just a junior. That's effectively two more years of this crap!
    Taylor Bennett, I believe. At least he beat Moo State!

+ Reply to Thread