+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Chemistry, Bad Body Language

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Team Chemistry, Bad Body Language

From Holtz through the other coaches to the team and the non existent team leaders this team has no over achievement spirit. Every year Holtz runs up against at least a couple of games where his enept coaching philosophy, lack of leadership and inability to change course causes him to fail and lose games that Tech should win.

There’s no need for any high blood pressure medication for our coaches because they all seem overdosed on apthey.

J’Mar, for as well as he completes the occasional desperation pass is horrible, horrible, horrible when under pressure. He can not react and decide what to do and is slow to commit to salvaging what’s the best thing to do. He absolutely has ZERO leadership skills. Clapping excitedly after a bad effort isn’t going to fix anything.

If body language is an indicator of buyin, the offense doesn’t perform to its potential under J’Mar. More often than not it’s the other players who make J’Mar look better than he is.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: Team Chemistry, Bad Body Language

Good news Skip just announced he is going to retire as soon as his rockstar takes us to the promise land.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

I agree. There is no fire at the top and that is where it starts.
    Last edited by DallasDog; 10-07-2018 at 06:21 PM.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

There was one moment after a big sack. JMar picked himself up and his eyes met the camera (probably not on purpose).

There was nothing there. Not anger. Not frustration. Just...nothing.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Listening to Holtz after the game is was obvious from his tone that he was down and beaten as he should be. It was an embarrassing home field performance in a game for 1st place against a team we should’ve had a revenge factor for. Where was that desire btw? I suspect it was coached out of our guys not to go into this game with that motivation.

The biggest thing in his tone though I think is he realizes the jig is up with J’Mar. The ‘Rock Star’ failed Holtz today and now it’s J’Mar who is going to decide what happens with this team and not Hotlz. I don’t think Holtz has the guts to play another QB because he’s sold him so highly. J’Mar is no ‘Rock Star’, never was, never was all that close and what’s worse is he never will be. He just doesn’t have ‘it’ and now Holtz knows it, he saw a quitter in him tonight.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    Good news Skip just announced he is going to retire as soon as his rockstar takes us to the promise land.
    So you are saying he is going to die on the job?

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

It may be that Holtz is just sick of it all. It happens to everyone eventually.

Big Dog BCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to allBCSDAWG is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Listening to Holtz after the game is was obvious from his tone that he was down and beaten as he should be. It was an embarrassing home field performance in a game for 1st place against a team we should’ve had a revenge factor for. Where was that desire btw? I suspect it was coached out of our guys not to go into this game with that motivation.

The biggest thing in his tone though I think is he realizes the jig is up with J’Mar. The ‘Rock Star’ failed Holtz today and now it’s J’Mar who is going to decide what happens with this team and not Hotlz. I don’t think Holtz has the guts to play another QB because he’s sold him so highly. J’Mar is no ‘Rock Star’, never was, never was all that close and what’s worse is he never will be. He just doesn’t have ‘it’ and now Holtz knows it, he saw a quitter in him tonight.
    Well I guess we'll now see if Holtz has the guts to make the right decision if in fact you heard him correctly. I truly hope that Hotlz can be the coach he is being paid to be and make the decision to change. We'll see...

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

I was at UNT game last week and that was a blast. I left there happy but with a big knot in my stomach, why?

Our QB play was terrible, has been and from what I can see will continue to be.

We do not get the ball out on time. We do not place the ball on the receiver in stride. Any pressure totally disrupts our QB.

Lastly...... I saw the team quit on the QB last night.

Champ tylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the roughtylerdawg is a jewel in the rough tylerdawg's Avatar

I will say one last......

UAB did a great job playing press coverage and taking away our short passing game. Our QB struggles mightily with completing a ball more than 10 yards beyond the LOS.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Just about time for the Sunshine Pumpers to tell us how wrong we are!

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    I agree. There is no fire at the top and there where it starts.
    I’m over the happy go lucky Skip Holtz attitude. No fire is right.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

J'Mar just might make an excellent backup QB. But if we have an alternative it's time to change quarterbacks.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    J'Mar just might make an excellent backup QB. But if we have an alternative it's time to change quarterbacks.
    Yeah, if he comes in and hands off for one play, then goes to the bench for the next.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Emotion is a back and forth thing. After the first 3 offensive plays, our team had no emotion. Our fans just went along with what the team was doing. Since they didn’t seem to want to be there, many of us didn’t either. We will be at the remaining home games, but we aren’t invested. My kids like to see their cousins and grandparents, so we’ll just make it a play date with family.

+ Reply to Thread