+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Midterms 2018

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Midterms 2018

This needs its own thread.

The Kavanaugh victory is a win in a battle....in the much larger political war! The next major battle are the midterms, coming up fast. Early voting starts in just a couple of weeks. Deadline to register is October 9th, to be eligible to vote. Unless you're in one of those heavily democrap districts then you don't need to worry about trivial things like registering on time, or any crap like that. You can vote as often as you like.

Polls are still showing the GOP will lose the House. But we all know the polls are often, usually, wrong. And even if a poll is accurate, voters can change their mind and some do while they are standing in line to vote. Pundits are pointing to the Kavanaugh "mess" as some say this will motivate the left, some say it will motivate the right. I think it has motivated both sides. Turnout should be high in comparison to past midterms. But, it's not overall turnout that really matters. Like big deal if we Louisianians turn out and hand GOP candidates a HUGER win. Winning by a little = winning by a bunch. It's all those key races around the nation that hold the balance of power in doubt.

I am contacting all my relatives, and friends, around the country and encouraging them to get out and vote! That covers states of: Texas, Kansas, Arizona, California, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, New York...er, scratch New York, my relatives there lean to the dark side. Colorado...and I'll think of some more later.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Midterms 2018

Of course! the 'craps will stop at nothing to regain power, which = wealth. It's what they're all about. The pigs of Animal Farm.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nicky Haley will be elected President in 2024 She will be the first woman president. Mark it down.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Nicky Haley will be elected President in 2024 She will be the first woman president. Mark it down.
    I probably won't support her in the primaries, but if she gets the GOP nomination, I'll vote for her.

But! hasn't Pawdawg taught you to FOCUS on the next game! The 2018 MTs are looming....FOCUS!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I probably won't support her in the primaries, but if she gets the GOP nomination, I'll vote for her.

But! hasn't Pawdawg taught you to FOCUS on the next game! The 2018 MTs are looming....FOCUS!!!
    Just practicing being 1,000,000 steps ahead of the liberals like Trump.

Whew! this country teeters on the brink...

And to that end, there's a video on YouTube "Civil War, Republicans vs. Democraps, who would win?" It's only about 15 mins long...doesn't have to be long, because that's about how long the "war" would last! The video stops after the good guys win the war. But, I will add to it...after the remaining 'craps surrender we trot out the guillotine. Can't leave those scumbags alive. Just can't. I had first thought of a reeducation camps. But, they are libtards for a reason. I don't think they can be turned from the dark side. And they are too dangerous to simply turn loose on the streets. So....sorry.

Puppy VADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeVADawg1 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time VADawg1's Avatar

Wow. How harsh can you be? Are we not all God's children?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

That is because he has been holding campaign rallies every other day instead of being president. Remember when we used to complin about Obama doing that?

Oh, yeah, and the golf. But we don’t complain about that anymore.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That is because he has been holding campaign rallies every other day instead of being president. Remember when we used to complin about Obama doing that?

Oh, yeah, and the golf. But we don’t complain about that anymore.

Lol
    No I don't because we have a President that is now fulfilling promises and getting things done like a business man and not do nothing liberal lawyer as President. And Obama campaigned as well. The left just can't stand they lost and are losing again. People are fed up with decades of false and fake promises by lying liberal lawyer presidents etc..("If you like your Doctor you can keep him", "affordable heath care", "not one scandal in my Presidency") He's earned the right to golf at his own clubs.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by VADawg1 View Post
    Wow. How harsh can you be? Are we not all God's children?
    Yeah, I'm with you on this one.

Guillotine, scumbags, reeducation camps. I'm assuming Dawg80 is joking here, but would rather we not even joke about junk like that.

Um...did you understand what the post was about? There's a video speculating on the results of a civil war, a real civil war this time. Millions would die. Many millions actually! If you are truly so concerned about events that have not happened (yet), you should be more concerned about the war itself. Or, maybe you don't fully understand what a civil war would mean. Also, the premise of the origins of this fictitious war is an extension, an escalation, of the sporadic violence we are seeing now.

I have posted previously on this very board about the realities of a true civil war. I have posted it needs to be avoided at all costs. MILLIONS of Americans would die in it! MANY MILLIONS! Not just combatants, those who volunteer to be soldiers, on both sides, but civilians. By the millions, civilians would die. Is this resonating yet? It would be brutal! There would be wholesale murder....murder. There would be many millions who would die of starvation, of thirst, of disease.

So, after ALL OF THAT you choose to suddenly be concerned about the losers? The very people who caused many of your family and friends to die!

And….if you found my post to be disquieting....GOOD! it should! I just find it disquieting that you seem okay with the idea of a civil war, killing millions, and only get upset about what might happen to the losers afterwards.

BTW, do you know what happened to thousands of Nazis after WWII? Yeah, I know, no one should feel sorry for them, after all they deserved it, right? Right....?

Back on topic...

I understand that Mueller has finished the Russian investigation and has a completed report, but he is waiting until after the midterms to release it. This true? If true, then why is Mueller playing politics? If the report is ready then release it. It's not up to him to attempt to sway voters, one way or the other.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Back on topic...

I understand that Mueller has finished the Russian investigation and has a completed report, but he is waiting until after the midterms to release it. This true? If true, then why is Mueller playing politics? If the report is ready then release it. It's not up to him to attempt to sway voters, one way or the other.
    Well, this is the Justice Departments informal pre-election “quiet period.” And I doubt anyone is eager to repeat Comey’s mistake of making statements regarding an ongoing investigation.

+ Reply to Thread