+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone want old game programs and media guides?

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Anyone want old game programs and media guides?

I am cleaning out my home office to save the girls some effort when the time comes. I have a stack of old programs and a few media guides. I think I saw a 2001 media guide. Anyone want them?

Varsity Bulldog dadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the roughdadawgula is a jewel in the rough

Re: Anyone want old game programs and media guides?

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    I am cleaning out my home office to save the girls some effort when the time comes. I have a stack of old programs and a few media guides. I think I saw a 2001 media guide. Anyone want them?
    I do. I will talk to you at the game. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread