+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: 10/13: @UTSA Game Thread

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: UTSA Game Thread 10-13 @ 6pm

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    . He watched Terry throw 6 interceptions in a blizzard, and HE LIKED IT TOO!
    Dang, how did he fit in that suit and throw?

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Re: 10/13: @UTSA Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dang, how did he fit in that suit and throw?
    Thats why he had 6 INTs. Its a miracle he didnt have more.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Just wondering why a different opinion is "hate". Sounds like today's politics.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Oh please … I bet you dont even have a scholarship named for you.

DS65 is the single greatest Tech fan to have ever lived. He's the effing messiah of Tech fans. Women love and men want to be him. He watched Terry throw 6 interceptions in a blizzard, and HE LIKED IT TOO! If our dear leader DS65 says you are a Tech hater, then by golly, you must be a Tech hater. Game, set, match, end of discussion.
    I was not inferring that I was a bigger Tech fan than he is, I was referring to the level at which I despise LSU. It's actually LSU's fans that I find so despicable, and trust me, living in Baton Rouge only serves to make it harder to stomach them.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It's the mantra of our AD and his band of followers. Don't agree with what they are doing? Concerned with attendance going down? The horrible tailgate atmosphere? Those concerned fans hate our AD.

Don't like embarrassing losses at home? Those fans hate our coach.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    What a TFINO!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    Thank you!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    I was not inferring that I was a bigger Tech fan than he is, I was referring to the level at which I despise LSU. It's actually LSU's fans that I find so despicable, and trust me, living in Baton Rouge only serves to make it harder to stomach them.
    After BAMA throttles them again, they will come back to earth again.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It's the mantra of our AD and his band of followers. Don't agree with what they are doing? Concerned with attendance going down? The horrible tailgate atmosphere? Those concerned fans hate our AD.

Don't like embarrassing losses at home? Those fans hate our coach.
    But you do hate our coach and AD.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    But you do hate our coach and AD.
    No. I've never hated our Coach. I continue to point out his faults and I don't adore him like you and others. He under achieves. You can't deny that. Same with our AD. I've always pointed out things he has done for the positive. Those things have been very limited in the past two years. Can you give us a list of his most recent accomplishments?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    No. I've never hated our Coach. I continue to point out his faults and I don't adore him like you and others. He under achieves. You can't deny that. Same with our AD. I've always pointed out things he has done for the positive. Those things have been very limited in the past two years. Can you give us a list of his most recent accomplishments?
    It must be hard to be labeled a hater just because you don’t sign off on everything 100%. I can only imagine.

😉

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It must be hard to be labeled a hater just because you don’t sign off on everything 100%. I can only imagine.

I see what you did there.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

If you are a hater for not liking 100% of what comes from the AD's office, what kinda nickname can I get for only liking about 20% of what comes out of his office?

And no I don't hate the man, but I dislike most of his decisions, especially the last 2-3 years. I love Tech, and I am not happy with the direction of things, but I don't have the time in my life, or the desire to pay enough attention to the man to actually hate him. He sucks at his job that isn't a reason for hate. NOT Yet anyway.

As far as, Skip. He is what he has always been and while I again am not happy with the direction things are going, if he keeps things above .500 by the time he leaves that will be better than most of our recent coaches have left the one the field product. I would like to get to the point where a coach leaves with a 7-5 record not 5-7 or lower, and then new life brought into the program takes it up the first year 8-4. 9-3 etc. Instead every time we switch we have a down year or two which creates even greater attendance issues and the like.

Now, in all honestly, while I am proud of the consistency brought to the program SKIPPY, get off your ass and overachieve for once in your damn career and do it while you are here, not your next stop along the way!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Did you use "Skippy" and "over achieve" in the same sentence??????

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Did you use "Skippy" and "over achieve" in the same sentence??????
    Yes, he did. Probably need to test his sanity! We all wish for the same but realize it's most likely not going to happen, so we just keep on dreaming...

+ Reply to Thread