+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: 10/20: UTEP Game (Homecoming)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 10/20: UTEP Game (Homecoming)

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Quitters always say stuff like that.
    Imagine practicing against and beating him at every skill level every day, and the coach says, "Okay rock star you go with the ones..."

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quitters always say stuff like that.
    5 of 'em since the spring of 2017?

Methinks you are in denial. It says a lot more than that.

Champ T1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond reputeT1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Imagine practicing against and beating him at every skill level every day, and the coach says, "Okay rock star you go with the ones..."
    Abraham blew out his knee in the Fall. He had the Spring of his Redshirt Fr year to prove himself. That's no time at all. He could have stuck around and competed for the job if he wanted to be here... which he admitted he didn't.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Is that what your sources are telling you happened?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    5 of 'em since the spring of 2017?

Methinks you are in denial. It says a lot more than that.
    I didn’t recruit them.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I didn’t recruit them.
    But you are in denial about the coach that did!

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    But you are in denial about the coach that did!
    Oh, I don’t know about that.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Is that what your sources are telling you happened?
    Did you sources say something different, like JMar is our best option?

Did you sources say something different, like JMar is our best option?
    You didn’t answer my question.

You didn’t answer my question.
    It's my deduction based on Holtz' incompetence at developing QBs.

Now answer my question.

Now answer my question.
    I’m flattered that you think I have sources.

Puppy BirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really niceBirdDawg is just really nice BirdDawg's Avatar

Now answer my question.
    You are 100% right on our present QB....but you can't deny Higgins....of the 4 years of an incredible offense (which Skip was in charge) when i look at all 4 qb's....hard to say that Ryan wasn't the most efficient of all..and everyone remembers his freshman season and then his personal issues with Ruston PD.

Oh and by the way....Not to mention that Skip absolutely resurrected Driskol's career.

Having said that....myself and several other of my Tech alum that watch, attend, care........ we are scratching our heads.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T1 View Post
    Abraham blew out his knee in the Fall. He had the Spring of his Redshirt Fr year to prove himself. That's no time at all. He could have stuck around and competed for the job if he wanted to be here... which he admitted he didn't.
    The point is there was and is no competition for the job. It was made clear who the starter would be and that he is a rock star. Who in their right mind would sit quietly and patiently behind the shit show we have at QB1? I would transfer too.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    The point is there was and is no competition for the job. It was made clear who the starter would be and that he is a rock star. Who in their right mind would sit quietly and patiently behind the shit show we have at QB1? I would transfer too.
    No way Smith is "smokin' it" at practice, and then just not delivering it in games. He can't complete passes against air. He has ZERO ability. He is easily the worst QB....excuse of a QB...I have seen at this level. And especially HERE! At Tech! He's the kind of bum who shows up with some shit SWAC team, or some other crappy FCS team, and gets toasted as we watch the Dawgs win 63-10. Only, truthfully, he's not even good enough for some of those teams. Crappy teams, I mean REALLY crappy teams....like UTEP....show up with better QBs than Smith.

I don't know how good....truly....Jack Abraham is, or what he looked like in practice when here. I don't know what any of the others have looked like in practice. I do KNOW this...if Smith is truly, honestly, the best we got, then every QB should have their 'ship yanked, whoever recruited them should be terminated, and Louisiana Tech football needs to start over....from scratch....in the whole QB thingy. Go get a 5th year senior, or a JUCO transfer....ANYONE!!! not named J'Mar Smith, and have us a real QB, at least for 2019. Why should Tech Football have to suffer another year of this shit show?

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Nothing is going to change at our starting QB position for at least another year and a half unless a major injury occurs that forces the starter out for a lengthy period of time. A backup would then have to play out-of-this-world for a month plus if there to be any serious consideration by the coach to make a permanent change.

Therefore it will be the same-ole-same-ole roller-coaster ride that peaks at average.

September 2020!

+ Reply to Thread