+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/20: UTEP Game (Homecoming)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: 10/20: UTEP Game (Homecoming)

Adjusted time of arrival for a 2:30 game for tail gate peeps is now 4:30AM. Be there by 4:30AM or you don't get to enter from the North unless you have a red pass.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Most idiotic thing our athletic department has ever done.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Adjusted time of arrival for a 2:30 game for tail gate peeps is now 4:30AM. Be there by 4:30AM or you don't get to enter from the North unless you have a red pass.
    I can't tell if you're joking.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Me, my brother, and my friend, Larry will be there rain or shine!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I can't tell if you're joking.
    Because THAT is how stupid our AD is...

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Things have gotten so depressing around here we no longer have a separate prediction thread. But, that's okay, this thread works just fine for it. There used to be the old Look-a-like threads too, which appeared once or twice early on. That's okay too, I never followed that thread anyway. But, point is, the enthusiasm is gone.

Prediction:

Dawgs 42 Minors 13 (note spelling with the "o").

Oh, and make that 3, I plan to be there too.
    I miss the look-a-like thread. Funny stuff somestimes.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Gameday!

Today we take another step closer to getting bowl eligible. UTEP, and Rice too, is awful! 6 wins should be a foregone conclusion now. But, Holtz is capable of some real head-scratcher WTF games. So, we are not 100% there...yet. I think we will sweep our remaining home games and get to 7 wins, at least. That's just me. Some posters think 10 wins is already in the books. Wow! I hope they're right.

At 7-5, 5-3 in CUSA, where will we bowl? My wife is rooting for the Bahamas or Hawaii Bowl! Wants to turn MY bowl trip into OUR week-long vacation. That's okay...she gets whatever she wants anyway. Might as well roll with it!

Speaking of which....surely the AD has contacted some travel agency and alerted them to a possible Tech bowl trip to the Bahamas or Hawaii, and a travel package deal has been put together, airlines monitored for what flights might be available, hotels notified near the bowl sites with a "we may be calling wanting to block out some rooms for Tech fans, and we'll call you ASAP when we know for sure," Ya know HAVE A CONTACT PERSON! That's just good business practices. I don't even have to ask IF Tech's AD has done this, I know they have...I just know it....er, right? And, Tech already has some package deal, including game tickets, in addition to airline, ground transportation, hotel, bowl activities, etc...It's just a matter of a few phone calls to get up-to-date prices, and the SAME DAY Tech accepts a bowl invite to such a bowl, Tech announces the package, and the phone number to call, and all we need to have is our credit card and the number of people in our party. Bam! Done!

We may not bowl in the Bahamas or Hawaii in 2018, but if things remain as they are, us in CUSA, it will happen one year, and Tech should have a plan ready.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Speaking of which....surely the AD has contacted some travel agency and alerted them to a possible Tech bowl trip to the Bahamas or Hawaii, and a travel package deal has been put together, airlines monitored for what flights might be available, hotels notified near the bowl sites with a "we may be calling wanting to block out some rooms for Tech fans, and we'll call you ASAP when we know for sure," Ya know HAVE A CONTACT PERSON
    Yes, the flight leaves at 2:30pm, but you have to be at the airport at 1am the day before if you want to go.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Yes, the flight leaves at 2:30pm, but you have to be at the airport at 1am the day before if you want to go.

Good one! Damn....wish I'd thought of that one. One point for Blue Dawg on the Smartazz Scoreboard.

Good one! Damn....wish I'd thought of that one. One point for Blue Dawg on the Smartazz Scoreboard.
    A blind dog finds a bone every once in a while

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Dancy, Tucker, Shipley and Mote all dressed out and available. How much Shipley and Mote will play is questionable.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Rockstar being rockstar

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Rockstar being rockstar
    Yep. Could have trotted for a first down and decides to throw an almost pick nowhere near our receiver instead.

And then does nothing on the second series either.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

4 and out again!

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Also, I-Bowl reps are here.

+ Reply to Thread