+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Thank You Skip--since1990 4 out of 8 bowls were with Holtz and about to be 5 out of 9

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Re: Thank You Skip--since1990 4 out of 8 bowls were with Holtz and about to be 5 out

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Good. Any LA Tech fan that's that weak minded belongs somewhere else anyway. Why even bother with someone like that?

If BB&B visitors can't handle someone else's opinion on a sports board, this is really not the place for them. And THAT'S okay. I'm looking for something a little deeper than, "Go Dawgs", or "HBTD"......I can get that superficial stuff from the cheerleaders on the sideline on game day. I like to hear from Tech fans that are knowledgeable about the sport we're discussing, and are passionate about LA Tech. I also like hearing differing opinions (which is obviously not appealing to you) about such subjects as our coaches, players, schedules, the opposition, our history, the city of Ruston, etc....I also come here to celebrate, and to share stories. Heck...I even like hearing about D80's old playing days at Rummel High School. (But I don't like his talk about soccer.) I really like seeing opinions from people who KNOW what they are talking about and have good input to offer, regardless of whether it's viewed by Sunshine pumpers as positive or negative. Who cares? It's a sports board. Nothing is more annoying and a waste of time than a sunshine pumper who has about 1-inch deep of knowledge to share, and says "Go Dawgs" all the time. Why bother?
    Keep on man!!you can make it to 6 more posts-- know you are desparate to make it to 30,000 posts-- how about 2 ugly JMar posts -2 ugly Holtz posts and 2 AD ugly posts. You the man!! living up to your rep --

My 50 plus years of following Tech and hanging with Tommy Spinks-Doug Evans-Pat Tilly- Denny Duron - a brother who played for Tech etc Benny can fill you in -- I came to coaches lunch at Ralph and Cacoos on Friday before home games til they stopped -- Sponsored Men and women tickets to New Orleans vs Dallas Maverick basketball game - Fundraiser to send the Lady Techsters to Hawaii years ago -- have a TAG scholarship after me ( not a big deal but I like it) --
    and OMG --we have a poster who thinks GO Dawgs is waste of time-- pretty well shows your attitude-- been donating tickets for football games for years and Basketball -- worked with Rick H to bring Saints and Cowboys to Shreveport. Simple fact I take a lot of pleasure in getting you so desparate you whine and cry that anyone who support Tech 100% and dare post on your beloved Vampire site--- GO Dawgs --

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Thank You Skip--since1990 4 out of 8 bowls were with Holtz and about to be 5 out

snoawflakes gonna snowflake

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    Keep on man!!you can make it to 6 more posts-- know you are desparate to make it to 30,000 posts-- how about 2 ugly JMar posts -2 ugly Holtz posts and 2 AD ugly posts. You the man!! living up to your rep --

My 50 plus years of following Tech and hanging with Tommy Spinks-Doug Evans-Pat Tilly- Denny Duron - a brother who played for Tech etc Benny can fill you in -- I came to coaches lunch at Ralph and Cacoos on Friday before home games til they stopped -- Sponsored Men and women tickets to New Orleans vs Dallas Maverick basketball game - Fundraiser to send the Lady Techsters to Hawaii years ago -- have a TAG scholarship after me ( not a big deal but I like it) --
    and OMG --we have a poster who thinks GO Dawgs is waste of time-- pretty well shows your attitude-- been donating tickets for football games for years and Basketball -- worked with Rick H to bring Saints and Cowboys to Shreveport. Simple fact I take a lot of pleasure in getting you so desparate you whine and cry that anyone who support Tech 100% and dare post on your beloved Vampire site--- GO Dawgs --
    ^ only a legend in his own mind. You left out the six interceptions and where you will be traveling.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post

Laughingstock gonna be a laughingstock.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Laughingstock gonna be a laughingstock.
    You only need 1 more for 30,000!!!

+ Reply to Thread