+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Good Thread

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Re: The Good Thread

When I moved to Dallas several years ago, I'd mention Ruston or Louisiana Tech, and people always had a blank stare on their face.

Now, if I just mention Ruston, I always get the response, "That's where Louisiana Tech is located."

Things are looking up for La Tech.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: The Good Thread

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    When I moved to Dallas several years ago, I'd mention Ruston or Louisiana Tech, and people always had a blank stare on their face.

Now, if I just mention Ruston, I always get the response, "That's where Louisiana Tech is located."

Things are looking up for La Tech.
    That is good! And we need some "good news" right now.

+ Reply to Thread