+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to watch Bulldog Basketball

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Basketball How to watch Bulldog Basketball

Hopefully this thread will answer your questions on how to watch the Dawgs this year. You will need to be creative, as most of our games are not on cable.

CUSA.tv
    Any home game or C-USA game not on one of the services below should be available at CUSA.tv. 24-hour Pass $6.95, Monthly $10.95 or Annual $99.95. A subscriber can watch on their computer, mobile device, Roku, & Apple TV. Please let me know if CUSA.tv is available on any other streaming device.

ESPNU/ESPN3/ESPN+
    ESPNU/ESPN3 is available by using your internet or television subscription to log in to the ESPN App. ESPN+ is a $5/month service. You can access both in various ways: Computer, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet/TV, Apple TV (4th Gen), Fire TV/Tablet, Chromecast, PS4 & Xbox One.

Big Ten Network(+)
    You must have a cable subscription that includes Big Ten Network. You can watch on your computer, smart phone, tablet, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox, Chromecast, Android TV and FireTV. You may also access via Fox Sports app or FoxSports.com/live if you have AT&T TV Now, Fubo TV, Hulu Live, & YouTube TV.

SEC Network+
    You must have a cable subscription that includes SEC Network. You must watch on your computer, smart phone, tablet, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV and Roku. You may also access via ESPN app if you have AT&T TV Now, Sling, Hulu with Live TV, or YouTube TV.

Facebook
    Download the Facebook Watch app for TV on any of the following TVs or streaming devices: Apple TV (4th gen or newer), Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox One, Oculus TV, or Portal TV. You can also cast from your mobile device or computer using Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast or Samsung TV.

CBS Sports Network
    CBS SN is available on most cable subscriptions (check what Tier it is on in your area). It is also available through DirecTV Now, Fubo, Hulu with Live TV, and YouTube TV.

Stadium
    Stadium is available Over-The-Air in many areas. An exact list of stations should be available closer to game time. OTA and Cable channel finder. You can also stream via the Stadium app in the App Store, Android mobile app in the Google Store, Apple TV Roku, and Android TV or your computer. It is also available on Xumo, the Roku Channel, STIRR, PLEX, Vidgo, MOBITV, Tubi, Fire TV, DistroTV & BossTV

quick chart on which service has what (updated 10/25/2021):
    Channels Sling DIRECTV STREAM Hulu + Live TV YouTube TV Fubo TV
    ACC Network X X X X
    Big Ten X X X X
    CBS Sports X X X X
    ESPN X X X X X
    ESPN U X X X X X
    ESPN2 X X X X X
    FS1 X X X X X
    FS2 X X X X X
    Bally Sports (formerly Fox Sports Networks) X X
    Longhorn Network X
    Marquee Sports Network X
    NBC Sports X X X X X
    Pac -12 Networks X X
    SEC Network X X X X
    Stadium X SPORTS PACKAGE X

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Re: 2018-19 How to watch Bulldog Basketball

Will games still be aired on CUSA-TV?

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Thanks as always for all of your research and advice. Great job!

On a side, note it must be so satisfying to be able to program your television or fix a snafu on your computer without having to call one of your teenages. Not much is as frustrating as wanting your tv or computer to do something and not being able to make that happen. As our teenager nears college time, I suppose the Mrs. and I will be watching a lot more movies at the theatre.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BuzDawg73 View Post
    Will games still be aired on CUSA-TV?
    Yes. Thanks. I forgot to put that on here. They have a Roku channel now!

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Yes. Thanks. I forgot to put that on here. They have a Roku channel now!
    I don't understand the CUSA-TV channel that is on Roku. It is very limited on live games with actual video. Many of which are often listed as "audio only". Maybe I have to do something more to set it up correctly, but can't imagine that being the case.

I have to play CUSA-TV through the TV Cast (for Roku) app which allows you to sync with the CUSA-TV website.

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    I don't understand the CUSA-TV channel that is on Roku. It is very limited on live games with actual video. Many of which are often listed as "audio only". Maybe I have to do something more to set it up correctly, but can't imagine that being the case.

I have to play CUSA-TV through the TV Cast (for Roku) app which allows you to sync with the CUSA-TV website.
    I think once the basketball season starts more games will show up. I'm not sure if a lot of schools televise their soccer and volleyball matches. No football games are on CUSA.tv this year.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Re: How to watch Bulldog Basketball

The Colorado State game is going to be shown on the Mountain West Network. I downloaded the MWN app to my Roku. I have watched games on the app before for free. As best as I can tell, the game against Colorado State will be free. I'll know for sure at 9:00 pm.

+ Reply to Thread