+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech Madness

Varsity Bulldog jbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the earsjbgood57 seems to have something between the ears

Tech Madness

Where’s the promotion for Tech Madness tonight?
    latechsports.com headlines are:
    Bulldogs' Home Finale Designated for ESPN+ ─ FOOTBALL
    First-Half Woes Doom Bulldogs against Flames ─ Women’s Soccer
    Bulldogs Jump Two Spots in Final Round of Steelwood Collegiate ─ Golf
    Bulldogs Complete Fall Slate with Positive Results ─ Tennis

I finally found information after scrolling down the Men’s Basketball page dated October 10. What about people that may have just found out about it. Or maybe like me just found out they would be off in time to make it over for it and wanted to refresh their memory on it.

If they have a poor turn out tonight – they’ll be crying about how no one supports Tech sports anymore . . .

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech Madness

I saw a FB post late this morning. Will probably try to take the kids.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jbgood57 View Post
    Where’s the promotion for Tech Madness tonight?
    latechsports.com headlines are:
    Bulldogs' Home Finale Designated for ESPN+ ─ FOOTBALL
    First-Half Woes Doom Bulldogs against Flames ─ Women’s Soccer
    Bulldogs Jump Two Spots in Final Round of Steelwood Collegiate ─ Golf
    Bulldogs Complete Fall Slate with Positive Results ─ Tennis

I finally found information after scrolling down the Men’s Basketball page dated October 10. What about people that may have just found out about it. Or maybe like me just found out they would be off in time to make it over for it and wanted to refresh their memory on it.

If they have a poor turn out tonight – they’ll be crying about how no one supports Tech sports anymore . . .
    I've seen it on Twitter & Facebook. Don't have Instagram, but I assume it's there. It should be splashed on LaTechSports homepage

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Very poor turnout but I liked the program. It could be considered very small school but I think the concept worked. They mingled the athletes in with the students (well, all 20 of them) pretty well and that had potential to cement some fans.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

I didn't see anything on it but the day after and I follow Tech news pretty closely.

+ Reply to Thread