+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Glad we have a winning season....

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Glad we have a winning season....

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    One time I was at a meeting and happened to glance down and noticed I had one navy blue and one black sock on. I was embarrassed and had hoped no one had noticed, which wasn't an issue when standing up, but we had been meeting with clients and moving around, table to table. Anyway one of my clients, a woman, who probably are more likely to notice such things...we men are pretty clumsy about such matters...did notice. I saw her looking and as the sun was coming thru the window just right...she says, "one blue, one black sock." I said, "Yep, and I have pair just like it at home."

Now I take extra care when sorting socks to match them up properly. Lesson learned.

You handled it well though. Had a coworker come in after an all night bender with 2 different shoes on. The hangover prevented her from playing it off so well.

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Re: Glad we have a winning season....

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    T-Mac and Louisiana Tech's "Sports Marketing" Department need to be doing stuff like this QB video from UNT. I'm telling ya, those UNT folks have a hell of a sports marketing department, and they know how to create a bond between the fans and the players. They are light years ahead of us.

If you've got 21 min, this is well worth the watch. The 2nd half of this is especially good. Has LA Tech EVER done anything like this?

That was really good. It had the feel of the Friday Night Lights SERIES, not so much the movie. By the way, if you have never watched the Friday Night Lights series (available on Amazon Prime Video), you're in for a treat. Close to 5 stars Amazon rating, and mid 8 rating on IMDB. https://www.amazon.com/Pilot/dp/B000...ustomerReviews It really captures small town football.

RE: the video on Mason Fine. We definitely should have had something like this for Jaylon, his accomplishments, talent, but the story of why/how he came back for his senior season to "play with his brothers". It's a missed opportunity.

+ Reply to Thread