+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: J知ar Smith is not the answer nor a rockstar! Bench him now

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Re: J知ar Smith is not the answer nor a rockstar! Bench him now

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Just imagine for a moment how good LA Tech would be this year if we did have a good QB, like Ryan Higgins, Jeff Driskel, Cody Sokol or Colby Cameron. IMO, those QB's didn't have defenses near as good as this one in 2018.
    That's the hot discussion.

I would be fine with Tech becoming known as Quarterback U; a place where the Driskells of the NCAA that have NFL talent and just got caught up in bad circumstances (coaches, programs, etc) can come and immediately play. They would get plenty of TV time, attention, and a real shot. We know we have a coach who PLAYERS LIKE because HC does not throw his players under the bus. QBs would come into a receivers group that I compare to Ole Miss, year in, year out.

I mean, since the days of Bradshaw, on to Rattay, Driskell, others, we are known as a high-flying, lots of points team. Am I wrong here?

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Give me "LSU game JMar" and we beat MSU. I think he will be playing his best this coming weekend seeing as he is from Mississippi and wants to show out. Stay positive; we are rolling...

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Give me "LSU game JMar" and we beat MSU. I think he will be playing his best this coming weekend seeing as he is from Mississippi and wants to show out. Stay positive; we are rolling...
    I hope you池e right.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Speaking of LSU...okay, no one was really speaking of the poosters, but I needed a segway to mention this. Tigger Nation is claiming the D. White suspension, off the targeting call, is a conspiracy by the SEC office to assure Bama remains unbeaten. That is so ridiculous it's comical.

Of course, we know that CUSA favors UAB in all matters.

Speaking of targeting, which I was, it is ridiculous. Our guy last night....stupid call. That all needs to be changed to, the only targeting call is when the player tries to use his helmet as a weapon. Still a judgment call by the zebras, but it shifts it away from the crap we saw last night.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    You must have missed the first half of the lsu game. Wasn't he from Mississippi last year? Did not want to show out against MSU and USM in 2017?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

If not for 1) Amik blocking a FG, 2) Ferguson putting the entire team on his back, and 3) FAU derailing in every possible way, we are 3-5, with wins over SA, SU, and UTSA. UTSA is really the only win that JMar had any significant role in, and he did do a good job in that game, for the most part. We lost at lsu so its irrelevant how "good" he was there, because anything "good" came after we'd already given the game away.

Tech might be 6-2, but Holtz is 3-5. We are winning despite Holtz and JMar, which is overall a good thing, I guess. We can't outrun their mediocrity forever, but its nice to catch some of those breaks this year.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    If not for 1) Amik blocking a FG, 2) Ferguson putting the entire team on his back, and 3) FAU derailing in every possible way, we are 3-5, with wins over SA, SU, and UTSA. UTSA is really the only win that JMar had any significant role in, and he did do a good job in that game, for the most part. We lost at lsu so its irrelevant how "good" he was there, because anything "good" came after we'd already given the game away.

Tech might be 6-2, but Holtz is 3-5. We are winning despite Holtz and JMar, which is overall a good thing, I guess. We can't outrun their mediocrity forever, but its nice to catch some of those breaks this year.
    Unfortunately it wasn稚 in his control to give the game away at LSU. The WRs did that with their turnovers. Hopefully they wont be too jittery next week. I think J樽ar plays solid against our SEC foes outside of the MSU game last year, where the turnovers piled up.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Nope, the entire group is 6-2. Glad to see so many calls and bounces go our way this year so far. And we have 4 regular season games left and a Bowl game to get the rest corrected.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

J'Mar is better than the Florida QB. I sure thought Tim Rattay would be a bigger influence on his skill set.

The TEAM is 6-2. One unit, many moving parts. Win or lose TOGETHER. "Currahee!"

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    I sure thought Tim Rattay would be a bigger influence on his skill set.
    So is Tim suppose to overrule Holtz who constantly interrupts coaching sessions from Tim to JMar? Our goof ball HC is the problem, not Tim.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    So is Tim suppose to overrule Holtz who constantly interrupts coaching sessions from Tim to JMar? Our goof ball HC is the problem, not Tim.
    I have no insight into most of what you posted, but I can confirm the goofball portion.

Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    I have no insight into most of what you posted, but I can confirm the goofball portion.
    Just watch the sideline when J'Mar returns with the "WTF?" look on his face.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    J'Mar struggles with screen passes. His position coach needs to resolve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    J'Mar struggles with screen passes. His position coach needs to resolve that.
    I've seen Tim coaching him on how to... when the the yankee goofball runs in and begins to tell him, what to do. Tim just walks away and cashes his check.

+ Reply to Thread