+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Westin Elliott - Redshirt?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Westin Elliott - Redshirt?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Well, that's it for me then. I'm gonna become a Bama fan....where having crappy QBs never seems to matter. (although Tau ain't half bad)
    Just as safe as Tech for a place to talk smack about a guy you'll never encounter. It's always pretty safe to be a keyboard cowboy.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You realize Teddy is not "media" don't you?

For the most part, he works for our HC when he does this show.

When he is does the games, he does question things just like most fans do, but in a very tactful way.
    Teddy's probably going to be around LA Tech a lot longer than Holtz. He should just ask the tough questions that need to be asked.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    The same folks who "developed" J'Mar will develop his back up.
    Hopefully he has more touch, instinct, and leadership ability, but our HC has never made those things a priority when picking starters

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Can we please stop blaming the coaches for not developing J’Mar. He’s been coached. Some times a player just sucks.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hambone29 View Post
    Can we please stop blaming the coaches for not developing J’Mar. He’s been coached. Some times a player just sucks.
    Bet you wouldn't say that to johnnylightin's face! He'll stomp your big toe with his high heels!

Yeah, Smith sucks! But some can't seem to grasp that concept.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Bet you wouldn't say that to johnnylightin's face! He'll stomp your big toe with his high heels!

Yeah, Smith sucks! But some can't seem to grasp that concept.
    You may be surprised some of the things me and ole hambone have discussed over the years. He also hasn't questioned Smith's character. You've met me Jim, I don't think you nor anyone else would have any trouble saying anything to my face. I'm still betting your comments to some of our players would be tempered were they standing in front of you.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Let's do lunch...this one on me!

Let's do lunch...this one on me!
    Sounds good. Holler at me next time your in Shreveport. I've been heading south pretty regularly too, so I'll give you a shout next time I'm in your neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Sounds good. Holler at me next time your in Shreveport. I've been heading south pretty regularly too, so I'll give you a shout next time I'm in your neck of the woods.
    Deal!

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Holtz quote today in TNS:

“Everyone wants to point to the quarterback, that’s always where it starts in an offense, but I think quarterback’s take way too much blame when they lose and way too much credit when you win. It’s a combination of everybody’s got to take a little bit of ownership of where we are and what we got to do,”

Jmar isn't going anywhere. In spite of his inability to consistently hit open receivers, know when to run - throw it away - or get sacked, recognized the blitz and get rid of the ball quickly and simply be a leader DO NOT MATTER. If I'm a back up QB at Tech and I believe I deserve the opportunity now or next year to play, I might consider transferring. Matter of fact, I would not be surprised if we lose another QB or 2 if Jmar is the starter coming our of spring.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

If I were Cox I would be gone or see if Konkol wants another good basketball player.

Varsity Bulldog Brad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud ofBrad has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Holtz quote today in TNS:

“Everyone wants to point to the quarterback, that’s always where it starts in an offense, but I think quarterback’s take way too much blame when they lose and way too much credit when you win. It’s a combination of everybody’s got to take a little bit of ownership of where we are and what we got to do,”
    Actually, the only one that should take ownership of where Tech is on the field is Coach Holtz.

He may be satisfied with the offensive ineptitude that has taken hold, but a number of Tech fans are not, and that number is growing each week.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    If I were Cox I would be gone or see if Konkol wants another good basketball player.
    Cox should go for it, can he make a basket?

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Cox should go for it, can he make a basket?
    Can he shoot free throws? If so, he needs to jump to hoops.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Cox should go for it, can he make a FREE THROW?
    FIFY

+ Reply to Thread