CUSA

WKU at MTSU (Friday night, huge game for MT)
Marshall at USM (huge game)
UTEP at Rice
Charlotte at Tennessee
FAU at FIU (huge game)
UTSA at UAB (huge game)
Tech at Moo State

The "huge games"

Big game for MTSU. They should win easily, but can't take any opponent for granted.

Marshall at USM, huge game for both! MU needs the W to keep pace with FIU and MTSU in the east, and USM needs the win to stay alive in the west. They are 2-2, what chance do they have? Well, better chance than we do. We all need UAB to lose at least once, or in our case, twice. If USM runs the table and finishes 6-2, and if UAB loses to someone else, USM wins the west.

FAU at FIU. Huge game for FIU, Kiffen is relegated to playing spoiler.

UTSA at UAB. Huge game for both. Obvious for UAB, and believe it or not, UTSA is mathematically better off than us. They have the same chance as USM.

Ironic ain't it! We are 4-1, USM and UTSA are both 2-2, yet they have a better chance of winning the division than we do. Well...I know....realistically...since both have to beat UAB, and also run the table, neither has much of a chance. At least they control more of their destiny than we do. We have to not lose any conference games, and HOPE UAB loses twice! I think UAB will lose at MTSU, that is the last game of the year and they should have wrapped up the west by then. And I think USM has a chance, a remote one, but a chance.